ZXC (fungible ERC-20 token) is the native utility token of the 0xcert protocol and was introduced to align issuing parties with dapps and the community. With the infrastructure built around the system of smart contracts, its primary role is to provide the incentive mechanisms and support the ecosystem with low fees.
A complete set of tools for building secure and scalable
Ethereum asset ledger
Asset ledger module for asset (ERC-721) management on the Ethereum blockchain.
Ethereum value ledger
Value ledger module for management of value (ERC-20) on the Ethereum blockchain,
Ethereum order gateway
Order gateway module for executing atomic operations on the Ethereum blockchain.
With the 0xcert Framework, you can build your decentralized applications on top of distributed and decentralized systems by employing the complete 0xcert toolset, development framework, and a set of conventions for various use cases.
The 0xcert Framework significantly cuts down development time and reduces the risks and costs associated with developing decentralized solutions like blockchain-based decentralized apps (dapps).
0xcert Decentralized applications can serve as a powerful improvement of operations and asset management across various industries and sectors.
When implementing various certificates, such as academic credentials, as non-fungible tokens (NFTs), you can introduce new trustless systems that reduce friction (middleman, high costs, slow handling, etc.).
Regardless of type or purpose, collectibles such as in-game items (like a sword in an MMORPG) or players within a fantasy football game that are stored as NFTs can be tracked, managed, and traded on the blockchain.
Real-world assets like artwork, cars, etc. can too be tokenized as NFTs which ensures safe and trustworthy storage of their provenance, ownership, and descriptional metadata.
Identity is most often tied to a KYC record (based on an ID or passport). With the introduction of NFTs, identity can become a much larger system of identification or even self-sovereignty.
Art and gaming
0xcert NFT can serve as an ownership certificate for a specific piece of art or achievement which could prevent forgery and would provide a valid provenance track. Through fractional ownership secondary markets can be created.
Tickets and coupons
As NFTs, the values, specific events, and provenance of tickets and coupons can become a tradable asset on the blockchain. Loyalty schemes and event memorabilia acquire a specific value connected directly to their owner.
MyEtherWallet is an open source web wallet and its user interface is very easy to use. It is completely secure as it is an offline wallet and it stores no personal information or data of its user in its server. Users have full control of its private keys and hence it is very secure. MEW is a hot wallet so it is recommended not to store large amounts in this wallet. However, it can be used along with Ledger Nano S and in that case it comes completely secure and can store bigger amounts of funds. MyEtherWallet can also be used to store coins on Trezor and Ledger Nano through its web browser.
MetaMask is a bridge that allows you to visit the distributed web of tomorrow in your browser today. It allows you to run Ethereum dApps right in your browser without running a full Ethereum node. MetaMask includes a secure identity vault, providing a user interface to manage your identities on different sites and sign blockchain transactions. You can install the MetaMask add-on in Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and the new Brave browser. If you’re a developer, you can start developing with MetaMask today.
Tips for securely storing your 0xcert
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .