Abcc.com is a world-class Digital Аssеts exchange. They aim to provide a frictionless, user-centric trading experience. They embrace the philosophy of Dеcentralized Technology —open, frictionless and participatory. ABCC focuses on helping investors identify valuable Dеcentralized Technology assets, offering a secure online trading platform and providing professional trading services.
Abcc.com Exchange was founded by Calvin Cheng, a technology and media magnate, and other co-founders with a broad range of experience and track record at some of the most successful Internet, financial services and management consulting firms.
|Number of currencies handled
||Over 128 types
How To Start With Abcc.com
To start trading with Fedlio , Indian residents first have to sign up for an account by following the steps below.
Step 1. Click on the “Login/Signup” link on the top right hand corner of the Abcc.com website.
Step 2. In the form, fill in your first name, last name, mobile number, email ID and password.
Step 3. If you have a referral code, enter the code while creating your account.
Step 4. Submit the form and wait for an activation email to be sent to you.
Step 5. Click on the “confirm email” link in the activation email.
Step 6. After your account is activated, you’ll be sent a 6 digit one time password (OTP), which you have to enter after logging into your Abcc.com account.
How to deposit funds
1. Click Funds at the upper right-hand corner of the Abcc.com homepage to enter the funding page.
2. Select the coin you would like to deposit. Using BTC as an example, click the Deposit button.
3. Look up the wallet address. You can click on the Copy button to copy the address. As an example, to deposit BTC into your ABCC account, paste the address into the withdrawal address field on the platform you are withdrawing from, and fill in the withdraw amount as well as address label.
4. Abcc.com Deposit status lookup: Return to the ABCC official website, click Funds – Records to check the progress.
Abcc.com charges 0.1% of trading fees for each transaction (one side) from 12P.M. 9th July. ABCC uses BTC, ETH and USDT as the base currency(AT will be added in the future). Platform charges 0.1% of trading volume as trading fee. Trading fee will be charged in the base currency.
For example, LTC/BTC trading pair. Both sides trade 1BTC worth of LTC:
- Buyer buys LTC for BTC and pays 1.001BTC. Platform charges 0.001BTC trading fee while buyer receives 1BTC worth of LTC;
- Seller sells LTC for BTC and pays 1BTC worth of LTC. Platform charges 0.001BTC trading fee while seller receives 0.999BTC;
- Platform charges 0.1% of trading volume as trading fee, i.e. 0.002BTC.
How to withdraw funds
1.Abcc.com Click on Funds in the upper right corner of the site to enter the funds management page.
2. Select the coins to be withdrawn. Using BTC as an example, click the Withdraws button.
3. Enter the withdrawal address and withdrawal amount. Click Submit order.
4. The platform will send a verification email to the address you used for registration. Please log into your email account, read the email carefully, and click the Confirm withdrawal button.
5. Withdrawal status lookup: Return to the ABCC homepage , click History to check the status of your withdrawal.
1. No identity verification: the withdrawal limit is 10,000 USDT (or equivalent) within 24 hours
2. Completed identity verification: the withdrawal limit is 1,000,000 USDT (or equivalent) within 24 hours
3. For any questions, please email to [email protected].
Special Features Of Abcc.com
Trusted and Secured
Abcc.com uses multi-signature authentication and “best in-class security” to keep your funds secure 24 hours a day. Funds are kept in secure offline cold storage wallets to prevent hacking.
Efficient tradings Low transaction fees.
Rich experiences in digital asset services and financing Professional distributed structure and Anti DDoS Protection
Provide various investment targets, including crypto exchange and options, based on users risk preference.
Abcc.com performs exchange transactions and charges a commission from each transaction. The commission amount depends on the type of currency, however, as a rule, it does not exceed 0.1% of the transaction amount.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .