AdHive (ADH) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. AdHive has a current supply of 392,000,000 ADH with 131,376,614 ADH in circulation. The last known price of AdHive is $0.001234 USD and is down 3.42% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 4 active market(s) with $115 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Best 5 Wallet For Storing AdHive
1. Trezor Wallet
TREZOR is a Bitcoin hardware wallet and launched in August 2014. It was the first Bitcoin hardware wallet, offering secure cold storage plus the ability to spend with the convenience of a hot wallet.
TREZOR is a small, key-sized device which connects to your computer with a USB cable. It stores your Bitcoin and cryptocurrency private keys offline and signs transactions. It can be safely used on a malware infected computer.
Lumi – Secure and easy crypto wallet & exchange for mobile. Buy, store and exchange Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash, Ethereum and tokens in one wallet. Lumi Bitcoin wallet is a secure, easy-to-use crypto wallet that suits both new and experienced users. It combines a user-friendly design and high-end functionality that distinguishes it from other existing blockchain wallets. Lumi supports plenty of blockchain platforms: Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and the most popular ERC20 tokens. The in-wallet exchange allows you to exchange coins and tokens quickly and easily. Lumi does not require users to register or any personal data — your privacy is a priority for.
3. Guarda web wallet
Guarda web wallet is the first multicurrency light wallet on the crypto market. It supports the most popular coins and their tokens including BTC, ETH (+ERC20 tokens), ETC, Zcash, Ripple, DASH and more crypto are going to be featured! All cryptos can be purchased right within the wallet with a USD card.
Store all your favourite crypto coins and tokens in one secure wallet. Guarda allows storing, sending, receiving and exchanging a wide range of cryptocurrencies on the run – all in one lightweight, user-friendly application. Guarda Wallet functionality opens the gate to a brand new financial system and you are in charge.
Eidoo is a multi-cryptocurrency light wallet that supports Bitcoin, Ethereum and all ERC20 tokens with a single backup passphrase. With Eidoo, the user keeps his private key encrypted on the device and has access to high security level through Eidoo’s Recovery Tool.
Eidoo The Eidoo ethereum and bitcoin wallet app is the easiest way to manage your crypto assets. Eidoo is a multicurrency wallet and a crypto exchange with a single backup passphrase and HD security level. The secure and blockchain bitcoin and ethereum wallet you’ve always wanted. With the Eidoo app, you can also have a crypto exchange thanks to an integrated hybrid exchange.
5. HB Wallet
HB Wallet has been developed by Bacoor Inc. – a tech company based in Kobe city, Japan. The wallet allows users to store Ethereum, ERC20 and ERC223 Tokens. Users will also be able to sync the same wallet across multiple devices by using different versions of HB Wallet, which include iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows.
Tips for securely storing your AdHive
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.