Aditus (ADI) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. Aditus has a current supply of 750,000,000 ADI with 234,110,888 ADI in circulation. The last known price of Aditus is $0.000832 USD and is up 13.90% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 7 active market(s) with $44,797 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Aditus for the utmost access to global luxury? Introducing Aditus, the ultimate passport to the very best life has to offer. Through a revolutionary new platform, Aditus brings the world of luxury to crypto-affluents by granting users access to an entire spectrum of carefully curated luxury lifestyle products, services and experiences via the use of crypto-currencies.
Best 5 Wallet For Storing Aditus
1. Ledger Nano S:
Ledger Nano S is a hardware wallet that Aditus easily be plugged into any USB port. It supports multiple coins and tokens. It has an OLED screen and a side button on the device. You can use the button to view and check all your transactions and your balance in the wallet. It is backed by a great support team and is constantly under development and will include more currencies in the future. The security features are quite strong in Ledger Nano. It is secured by passphrases, PIN codes and seed keys that makes it one of the most popular and secured wallets in the ERC20 platform
Buy Ledger Nano S Wallet
2. Lumi Wallet
Secure and easy crypto wallet & exchange for mobile. Buy, store and exchange Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash, Ethereum and tokens in one wallet. Private keys are under client control, they are never sent anywhere or stored outside your device. There is no need to provide any personal information and no registration is required. Your privacy is essential to.
Buy, send, receive and exchange Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, and 1200+ ERC20 tokens. Lumi wallet is the most user-friendly blockchain wallet. You can finalize any transaction in just a few clicks.
3. Guarda Web Wallet
Guarda web wallet is the first Aditus light wallet on the crypto market. It supports the most popular coins and their tokens including BTC, ETH (+ERC20 tokens), ETC, Zcash, Ripple, DASH and more crypto are going to be featured! All cryptos can be purchased right within the wallet with a USD card. Store all your favourite crypto coins and tokens in one secure wallet. Guarda allows storing, sending, receiving and exchanging a wide range of cryptocurrencies on the run – all in one lightweight, user-friendly application.
Guarda web wallet
4. Eidoo Wallet
Eidoo is a multi-cryptocurrency light wallet that supports Bitcoin, Ethereum and all ERC20 tokens with a single backup passphrase. With Eidoo, the user keeps his private key encrypted on the device and has access to high security level through Eidoo’s Recovery Tool.
The Eidoo ethereum and bitcoin wallet app is the easiest way to manage your crypto assets. Eidoo is a multicurrency wallet and a crypto exchange with a single backup passphrase and HD security level. The secure and blockchain bitcoin and ethereum wallet you’ve always wanted. With the Eidoo app, you can also have a crypto exchange thanks to an integrated hybrid exchange.
5. HB Wallet
HB Wallet has been developed by Bacoor Inc. – a tech company based in Kobe city, Japan. The wallet allows users to store Ethereum, ERC20 and ERC223 Tokens. Users will also be able to sync the same wallet across multiple devices by using different versions of HB Wallet, which include iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows
Tips for securely storing your Aditus
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .