The AgaveCoin token (AGVC) is an ERC20 token created to support the agave industry AgaveCoin SAPI is a Mexican industrial company that aims to become a worldwide producer of Agave and Agave based Products. AgaveCoin aims to present a solution for the transaction of agricultural products and services in the agave industry.
The Agave is a succulent genus within the monocot family Agavaceae. The plant have a large rosette of thick fleshy leaves, each ending generally in a sharp point, and are native to arid and semi-arid regions from the southern USA to northern South America.
The most important commercial species is Agave Tequilana, grown for the production of tequila. Although other Agave species has great potential to be developed as a bioenergy crop, bioplastic, cosmetics and medical products.
The Amazing Concept
The AgaveCoin token (AGVC) is a 100% utility token created to participate and support the multimillionaire industry of Agave. The AgaveCoin SAPI is a Mexican industrial company that aims to become a worldwide reference producer of Agave and Agave-based products. More than being just an Agave provider, AgaveCoin will revolutionize the Agave market by introducing his own Agave crypto currency.
The AgaveCoin token (AGVC) presents a solution for trade, payment, and transaction for agricultural products and services used in all the production chain of Agave industry.
Trust is now the official cryptocurrency wallet of Binance. Your private key is only stored locally and protected with many layers of security. Full support for any ERC20 and ERC223 tokens on Ethereum network. They support leading crypto protocols and cryptocurrencies (ETH, ETC, POA, GO, VET and others). They will never access any of your personal information and Trust always keeps your data private and secure.
Click Here To Download
Tips for securely storing your AgaveCoin
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .