AidCoin (AID) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. AidCoin has a current supply of 100,000,000 AID with 45,647,599 AID in circulation. The last known price of AidCoin is$0.009708 USD and is down 2.28% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 6 active market(s) with $4,080 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
AidCoin is the ERC20 token that aims to become the preferred method to donate transparently through the Ethereum blockchain and to access the ecosystem of services provided by the AIDChain platform. The adoption of cryptocurrencies will impact the way thy donate in the future and AidCoin is poised to play a leading role in this new era of fundraising.
Problem & Solution
43% of people don’t trust charities. Using distributed ledgers to track transactions, cryptocurrencies to transfer funds and smart contracts to ensure donations are spent correctly, they are determined to make the nonprofit sector more transparent.
AidChain is a platform that provides an ecosystem of services through an easy-to-use interface, connecting the nonprofit community while allowing full transparency and traceability of donations. Donors, charities, causes, projects and many more will benefit from the services provided by the AIDChain platform.
AidPay is a payment gateway/embeddable widget that allows charities registered on the AidChain platform to accept donations in different cryptocurrencies directly on their website. The cryptocurrencies are then instantly converted into AidCoin. This allows charities to simply manage all donations received within a single wallet while providing transparency and traceability
Register & verify identity
Charities and causes must register and get verified to receive donations.
Convert & donate
An internal exchange converts major cryptocurrencies into AidCoin, and a built-in wallet easily manages and stores them.
Follow AidCoin transactions both on-chain and off-chain.
Deduct from taxes
Get a receipt for your charitable donation to make it tax deductible.
Discover & connect
Employ specially designed tools to connect donors with all the actors involved in the nonprofit sector.
Deploy smart contracts
Templates of smart contracts can be easily customizable with the click of a button.
Best 2 Wallet For Storing AidCoin
MyEtherWallet is an open source web wallet and its user interface is very easy to use. It is completely secure as it is an offline wallet and it stores no personal information or data of its user in its server. Users have full control of its private keys and hence it is very secure. MEW is a hot wallet so it is recommended not to store large amounts in this wallet. However, it can be used along with Ledger Nano S and in that case it comes completely secure and can store bigger amounts of funds. MyEtherWallet can also be used to store coins on Trezor and Ledger Nano through its web browser.
MetaMask is an extension primarily designed to allow users to access Ethereum applications without being required to activate Ethereum directly. In other words, it acts as a “bridge” between a standard operating system and this unique blockchain computing platform. As this is an open-source project, it is currently free to download and developers are urged to contribute to its further development. Please note that at the time that this article was written, MetaMask is only able to be used with the Google Chrome browser. The company claims that variants for Firefox should be available in the future.
Tips for securely storing your AidCoin
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .