ALBOS ensures the timeliness and security of settlement in blockchain as well as the acceleration of funds in settlement. For cryptocurrencies to become part of the global infrastructure used in today’s societies, more actual demand needs to be created by making cryptocurrencies a tool for payments and money transfers that improves people’s lives.
ALBOS is a cutting-edge cryptocurrency conceived of as both a currency and a mediator coin, designed with the needs of users, issuers, and acquirers in mind. Albos will disrupt the value chain in payment scenes and provide innovative settlement algorithms.
ALBOS (ALB) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. ALBOS has a current supply of 28,710,000,000 ALB with 11,985,991,131 ALB in circulation. The last known price of ALBOS is $0.000050 USD and is down 0.65% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 3 active market(s) with $37 USD traded over the last 24 hours. .
ALBOS payment service solves this issue
With a hybrid system that combines a truly discrete and decentralized system on a public block chain with and off-chain system, using the merits of global services and cryptoeconomy as a whole to build a cutting-edge payment platform that anyone can use.
Almost no stores will accept a payment method in which the consumer must wait a long time for the payment to be completed. The relatively high transaction fee on the cryptocurrency network.
Dynamic Private Blockchain
ALBOS transaction assures visible witness and its chain, and an invisible witness’s swarm surrounding the witness guarantees its contents. Therefore, it is possible to settle the settlement time in only 1 second..
Mediator Coin” is a cryptocurrency that realizes innovative functions such as collapsing the value chain of settlement, accelerating funds and reducing the cost.
It is a cryptocurrency that realizes early capitalization, transaction lending and cost reduction between Merchant store and Acquirer, which had been a problem until now.
The current non-cash payment methods, credit cards and e-money, have transaction fees of 2-5% and 2-4% respectively. ALBOS payment service provides a cryptocurrency payment service with lower transaction fees than these methods, which provides the key to popularization of payments by cryptocurrency.
“ALBOS SAFE BOX” is implemented in ALBOS wallet, not only keep ALBOS safely, it also supports other cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. If someone try to steal your cryptocurrency, we guarantee 100% by insurance company as long as “ALBOS” and other cryptocurrency are saved in “ALBOS SAFE BOX”.
ALBOS wallets are now crammed with several plastic cards—credit cards, ATM cards, point cards, membership cards, etc. and our cryptocurrencies are kept in multiple wallets.
The greatest features of the ALBOS card is consolidate all of these card informations, wallets and cryptocurrencies into ONE universal card. In a scene using a credit card, it is possible to choose the brands of the cards freely.
ALBOS card has the same size as credit card. However, it contains a paper battery and CPU, and is capable of wireless transmission via Bluetooth. The APP provides recommendation service, and management system controls all the history. ALBOS card can storage up to 20 cards, and you can manage your assets through virtual bank account.
Tips for securely storing your Spiking
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .