Alphacat (ACAT) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the NEO platform. Alphacat has a current supply of 6,250,000,000 ACAT with 2,790,428,084 ACAT in circulation. The last known price of Alphacat is $0.000263 USD and is down 2.26% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 8 active market(s) with $107,726 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Alphacat is a marketplace for simple-to-use yet powerful robo-advisors focused on cryptocurrency investment. Built using theNEO platform and developed by an all-star team mainly composed of Wall Street financial experts and former team members of Google’s Artificial Intelligence program.
Alphacat’s predictive investment tools give its users a competitive edge by leveraging proven and patented trading algorithms, and combining them with advanced Artificial Intelligence and Big-data technologies.
The goal of Alphacat is to make investing in cryptocurrencies easy and accessible for everyone regardless of their background or experience and to bring the advantages of financial technology into the world of digital assets!
Professional investors creating and publishing immutable research papers about the robo strategies and performance, helping to create an ever-improving marketplace of crypto-power-tools.
Financial experts and developers utilizing the powerful ACAT-Engine to easily design, deploy and monetize from their own robo-advisors and other financial inventions.
Beginners and expert Investors making smarter decisions using AI-powered advisory-robo, ultimately reaching higher returns and reducing risk on their cryptocurrencies investments.
A robust database delivering complete coverage of the digital assets world. Capturing, classifying and encapsulating thousands of datasets, it provides powerful insights necessary to understand and navigate the complex digital market world
A powerful financial engine that combines years of experience, patented trading algorithms and other technologies not yet commercially available, with the power of AI and big data technologies.
A scalable marketplace where beginners, as well as expert investors, can use the advantages offered by AI-powered advisory tools to gain a competitive edge in the digital market world.
- Any participant, for instance, creates a new application on the Alphacat platform. Investors can subscribe to this application or distribute this invention with the use of ACAT tokens.
- Architects, engineers, and developers can fix a staking amount for their invention. They will then receive the token staked by the users for the use of their application.
- The creators can also avail evaluation services on the platform by inviting surveyors once they have released their application. This service will require some ACAT tokens.
- The platform rewards ACAT tokens to the best performances from architects, surveyors, and engineers.
- Advanced Financial Technology: By utilizing AI, the blockchain, and big data analysis, Alphacat is integrating the most advanced technologies into its system to provide financial services. It is, therefore, offering more efficient investment facilities at lower costs.
- Decentralized Community of Experts: Alphacat provides financial forecasting through its own team of researchers and certifies experts. Simultaneously, it is expanding its ecosystem through incentives to create a decentralized community of contributors.
Tips for securely storing your Alphacat
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.