AMO Coin (AMO) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. AMO Coin has a current supply of19,679,012,762 AMO with 8,972,250,815 AMO in circulation. The last known price of AMO Coin is $0.000694 USD and is down 10.78% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 3 active market(s) with $1,360 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
2. Ledger Nano S (hardware wallet)
Hardware wallets provide offline storage for your private keys and represent the highest level of security for your crypto holdings. The Ledger Nano S is a hardware wallet that connects to your computer via USB and features a built-in OLED display.
Along with the buttons on the device, you will use this screen to manually verify each and every transaction. Your private keys are protected on the Nano S by a secure PIN, 2-factor authentication is supported, and your accounts are backed up on a recovery sheet.
Buy The Ledger Nano S Now
How to buy AMO Coin
If you’re confused by any terms used, a glossary can be found here. This guide is kept up-to-date as much as possible, but websites & software are being constantly updated- your experience may differ from what is documented.
1 . Myetherwallet.com
For this guide we’ll be using the easiest & most convenient wallet option for storing your AMO Coin coins- provided by MyEtherWallet (which can store any coin on the Ethereum blockchain, including AMO Coin).
Go to myetherwallet.com and enter a password that would be hard to guess (but which you won’t forget!).
Tips for securely storing your NEO
To ensure the safety of your NEO, GAS or any other coins, remember the following tips:
- NEO is indivisible. NEO is indivisible, which means the smallest unit of NEO will always be one. Remember this when transferring tokens between wallets.
- Research first. Before choosing any wallet, make sure you’ve thoroughly researched its features, level of security and overall ease of use. This will help you find the right wallet for safely storing your NEO.
- Watch out for scams. Many popular cryptocurrencies attract attention from fraudsters and criminals who try to con crypto holders by setting up scam wallets. Double-check the URL of any wallet website, and make sure you only download files from reputable providers.
- Update your protection. Antivirus software provides a crucial layer of protection against hacking attacks, so make sure the security on all your devices is up to date.
- Cherish your private keys. Without your private key, you can’t access your wallet. With this in mind, make sure all your keys are stored somewhere secure and that you never share them with anyone else.
- Pick the perfect password. The more effort you put into creating a strong and complicated password, the more secure your crypto tokens will be.