Autonio (NIO) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. Autonio has a current supply of 150,000,000 NIO with 106,160,010 NIO in circulation. The last known price of Autonio is $0.001758 USD and is up 2.49% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 4 active market(s) with $26 USD traded over the last 24 hours. Autonio is a decentralized AI trading platform. The NIO Suite of products has three core components: an algorithmic trading terminal, a smart decentralized exchange, and an AI sentiment analysis module.
NIO is an Ethereum ERC-20 token that is used to access the AutoNIO trading terminal and the NIO Suite of products and services. No, they bcannot access any of your personal info. The trading terminal is decentralized, and the application is locally hosted. They raised 180 ETH or about $54,000 at that time.
AutoNIO Trading Terminal
The AutoNIO trading terminal is a decentralized application that opens access to algorithmic trading techniques on the market’s top cryptocurrency exchanges. Build, sell, or buy intelligent trading algorithms with a user-friendly interface.
The NIO Suite is an accessible, decentralized and comprehensive suite of financial technology for the crypto economy. The NIO Suite makes it easier for crypto traders to conduct trading analysis, deploy trading algorithms, copy successful traders and exchange cryptocurrencies.
Best 3 Wallet For Storing Autonio
MyCrypto Wallet How To Set Up a MyCrypto Wallet MyCrypto supports tokens created on the Ethereum blockchain. This includes ETH and all ERC20 tokens. MyCrypto is a website that allows you…
MyEtherWallet is an open source web wallet and its user interface is very easy to use. It is completely secure as it is an offline wallet and it stores no personal information or data of its user in its server. Users have full control of its private keys and hence it is very secure. MEW is a hot wallet so it is recommended not to store large amounts in this wallet. However, it can be used along with Ledger Nano S and in that case it comes completely secure and can store bigger amounts of funds. MyEtherWallet can also be used to store coins on Trezor and Ledger Nano through its web browser.
Ethereum Cold Storage Wallet
Important MyEtherWallet News! Co-Founder of MyEtherWallet Breaks from Project, Forks Software to Create My Crypto Author: Colin Harper [email protected] Taylor Monahan, the co-founder of MyEtherWallet (MEW), has left her baby to begin work on.
Ethereum Cold Storage Wallet
Tips for securely storing your Autonio
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .