Not only does Auxilium tackle technological challenges many cryptocurrencies face we also tackle socio-economic challenges, by: 1) building for-profit businesses that feed profits back into Auxilium Global to help people and animals both directly and indirectly; 2) building not-for-profit businesses that help people and animals both directly and indirectly, and 3) provide funding, resources and mentoring to like-minded people interested in helping others through a business, co-op or as an individual.
Auxilium Global will vet all crowdfunding initiatives and make sure smart contracts will ensure payments are safe, transparent and fair. Additionally smart contracts tackle redundancy. Making donating a most (cost-) efficient process, maximizing benefits for the crowdfunding party.
A borderless education platform that will make it easier for people to access learning materials, follow courses, find a teacher, etc. People worldwide will be able to share their knowledge and get rewarded. While others will be able to access this information for a minimal fee or free.
Auxilium Global technology is ideal for companies who want to create a more fraud resistant, (cost-)efficiënt, automated and sustainable business with borderless and trustworthy payments. Implementations could include: secure, fast, low-fee payments, smart contracts and customized utility tokens.
Auxilium wallet downloads
Auxilium offers desktop wallets for Windows, Linux and MacOS. The desktop wallets also allow creation of a paper wallet which is ideal for offline storage of your AUX. If you’re not trading on exchange(s) regularly we advise to store your AUX on a personal address which can be created within these desktop wallets.
All users with AUX on a personal address will receive monthly interest via the AID platform. The AID platform pays all our coinholders up to 8% interest per annum just for holding coins. From that 8%, coinholders give back: 0.64% goes to our charity fund for philanthropic projects and 0.64% goes to Auxilium research and development for for-profit use case development.
Tips for securely storing your Auxilium
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.