The Banca platform serves the global cryptocurrency community. We are building Banca’s dynamic eco-chain using AI and an expert-based system that includes automatic management. The Banca platform analyzes Big Data and delivers precise services tailored to the specific needs of our individual users.
Banca (BANCA) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. Banca has a current supply of 20,000,000,000 BANCA with 17,926,481,684 BANCA in circulation. The last known price of Banca is $0.000043 USD and is up 2.93% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 7 active market(s) with $9,879 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
In order to provide a one-stop solution for global cryptocurrency community, we set up a lineup of products that are complementary to each other and serve different needs of the users. By combining time-tested analytical tools from traditional finance and real-time information flow, we aim to level the playing field for retail cryptocurrency traders, who usually are at an informational disadvantage.
Banca utility token fuels our community. Whenever Banca community members obtain services from Banca platform, they pay for those services using Banca token. Banca token also helps establish a reward mechanism to encourage active contributions and participation.
Best 2 Wallet For Storing Banca
MyEtherWallet is an open source web wallet and its user interface is very easy to use. It is completely secure as it is an offline wallet and it stores no personal information or data of its user in its server. Users have full control of its private keys and hence it is very secure. MEW is a hot wallet so it is recommended not to store large amounts in this wallet. However, it can be used along with Ledger Nano S and in that case it comes completely secure and can store bigger amounts of funds. MyEtherWallet can also be used to store coins on Trezor and Ledger Nano through its web browser.
2. Ledger Nano S:
Ledger Nano S is a hardware wallet that can easily be plugged into any USB port. It supports multiple coins and tokens. It has an OLED screen and a side button on the device. You can use the button to view and check all your transactions and your balance in the wallet. It is backed by a great support team and is constantly under development and will include more currencies in the future. The security features are quite strong in Ledger Nano. It is secured by passphrases, PIN codes and seed keys that makes it one of the most popular and secured wallets in the ERC20 platform
Tips for securely storing your Banca
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
IS ABOVE COMPANY IS TRUSTED ?
Share this post