About Bayan Token
Bayan Token describes itself as a shariah-compliant ERC20 token built on the Ethereum platform. A token represents the ownership of 16 hours of access to a private cloud Server. Each server reportedly has 2 GHZ of computing power, 1GB of memory, 5 GB of SSD disk, and 10GB bandwidth per month of data transfer.
Innovative & Visionary
Bayan Token proceeds from Bayan token crowdsale will fund several projects that will ensure the integrity of Bayan token as a valuable token. Bayan token is not only a utility token but it is also backed by real-life, profitable projects that will support the whole ecosystem.
Development of a sophisticated Artificial Intelligent-Equity Trader for Global Exchanges.
Expansion of 100 to 1000 stores of Halal Mart across Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei and Indonesia.
Production and commercialisation of Basella alba leaf extract as a health supplement.
Bayan Token will be allocated among participants of the pre-sale, the full crowdsale as well as management and advisors to this crowdsale, as per below. Z2 systems combines technical and fundamental analyses and cutting-edge trading tools to provide the best investment and trading opportunities by streamlining the whole process of making investment decisions to produce more efficient and more profitable trades.
Physical & Online Halal Mart
Bayan Token are looking at an expansion of at least 100 of physical stores of Halal Mart across Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei and Indonesia in 3 years and that is by implementing the successful and profitable module of Elzar Mart. Additionally to prepare a warehouse and effective and systematic transportation as well as developing an online Halal Mart platform ensuing to the current trend and demand of customers.
The size of each store will be around 1500 sqft – 3000 sqft with at least five doors of chillers and three to six sets of 4-foot freezers. Depending on the proceeds of the crowdsale, the maximum for the expansion shall be 1000 marts across Malaysia. Our targeted area would be as follows.
Basella Alba Leaf Extract
Bayan Token Commercialise and production of new compound for health care which is based on compelling lab and chemical research. (Basella alba leaf extract as a treatment for hypercholesterolemia). The enzyme 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl-coenzyme A (HMG-CoA) reductase is the rate-limiting enzyme in cholesterol biosynthesis that catalyzes the conversion of HMG-CoA to mevalonate.
The inhibition of HMG-CoA reductase effectively lowers the level of cholesterol in humans and most animals by the activation of sterol regulatory element-binding protein-2, which upregulates the HMG-CoA reductase and LDL receptor that lead to the reduction of cholesterol levels. Although statins are well-known HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors, long-term consumption of statins cause severe adverse effects such as muscle and liver damage, rhabdomyolysis, and acute renal failure. Due to the side effects of synthetic drugs, attention is now directed to alternative medicines of plant origin.
Tips for securely storing your Bayan Token
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .