About Bitcoin Private
Created in Mar 2018, Bitcoin Private (BTCP) is a community-driven cryptocurrency that was forked from Zclassic and Bitcoin. BTCP supports zk-SNARKs, which masks sender and receiver information while verifying transactions on a public blockchain. It also has a larger block size of 2MB and faster block times of 2.5 mins.
Best 5 Wallet For Storing Bitcoin Private
1. Paper Wallet
An RDD paper wallet is considered an extremely secure way to keep ReddCoins safe from cyber-attacks, malware, etc. A paper wallet involves “printing” and storing RDD in an offline mode. The data appearing on the wallet includes things like the public key (wallet address), that allows people to transfer money into the wallet, and the private key, which gives access to the fund expenditure. Hence, it is important for the users to know how to use ReddCoin wallet in this medium.
2.Ledger Nano S
This is one of the best wallets you can get for your cryptos, including PIVX. And the same thing I have emphasized many times before on because it’s a hardware wallet, it’s equipped with enough security features to adequately secure your cryptos. The Ledger Nano S recently implemented support for PIVX, but it doesn’t support PIVX staking yet.
Buy The Ledger Nano S Now
3. TREZOR Wallet
Aside from using the Ledger Nano S I also use a TREZOR for storing cryptocurrencies. The “TREZOR one” (formerly known just as “TREZOR”) is the oldest hardware wallet on the market and probably the most reputable one as well.
The TREZOR one has a nice, simple design, a very easy to understand user interface, and it supports Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Zcash, Dash, Ethereum, Ethereum classic, Litecoin and NEM. The only coin which is missing and has gain massive public attention is Ripple (XRP).
You can download and install these on your computer. They will only work and be accessible on this single computer. They are among the most secure wallets, unless your computer gets hacked or attacked by a virus. The best desktop MOAC wallets are Ledger Nano S, MetaMask, Blockchain wallet.
Tips for securely storing your Power Ledger
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .