Roboton

Bitcoinbetgame.com Review : The Best BTCmultiplier Lottery

This Program Paying Now .Read Our Below Review


About Bitcoinbetgame.com

Bitcoinbetgame.com operates much like traditional lotteries do, even when they are blockchain-based and provably fair. Bitcoin Bet Game sites popped up as a part of the Bitcoin gambling movement that generated this kind of economic activity. Nevertheless, lottery belongs in a category of its own, because major software providers who deal with Bitcoin haven’t taken over this segment yet.

The world is going Bitcoin bonkers and so are we! Welcome to the Bitcoinbetgame.com, where you can play for the world’s first Bitcoin jackpot – exclusive to Bitcoinbetgame! Be part of this exciting phenomenon that is taking over the world!

Basic Information

Min Investment1.5 mBTC
Min Withdraw0,0008 BTC or 0.8 mBTC
Avg. Refer RateAvailable Soon
Payment Type
Automatic Payment System
Company TypeGaming & Lottery
Web I.P51.75.60.91
Start Year2020
Partner SupportBitcoinBetGame@gmail.com
Payment AcceptedBitcoin
LinksHomepage

Video Presentation

Investment Plan

  • Every player has three levels of difficulty and can bet on a lottery at her/his discretion.
    1. GOLDEN LEVEL gives every player a 70% chance to win 30% of betting amount. (For example: You bet on an amount of 0.10 BTC and you win 0.13 BTC ).
    2. SILVER LEVEL gives every player a 80% chance to win 20% of betting amount. (For example: You bet on an amount of 0.10 BTC and you win 0.12 BTC).
    3. BROWN LEVEL gives every player a 90% chance to win 10% of betting amount. (For example: You bet on an amount of 0.10 BTC and you win 0.11 BTC).

Advantages of Bitcoin Lottery

Even though they operate much like traditional lotteries, playing Bitcoin lottery offers several advantages:

  • Global access to the same tickets and jackpots that anyone else has.
  • Probably fair games allow you to verify the randomness of the result.
  • Instant pay outs.
  • Better odds.
  • Anonymous wins.

These advantages are often overlooked but they are important, especially given that BTC and traditional lottery ticket prices are comparable. There are many lottery lovers who are looking to play from anywhere on earth, knowing that the pay out will reach them no matter what, and they are also looking for transparency in terms of the results.

This should make them gravitate towards Bitcoin lottery, especially when these offer instant pay outs, a degree of anonymity and certain even have better odds than traditional ones – in some instances, they offer odds that are 10 times better than odds on traditional lotteries.

Bitcoinbetgame.com Lottery Rules

  1. Every player has three levels of difficulty and can bet on a lottery at her/his discretion.
    1. GOLDEN LEVEL gives every player a 70% chance to win 30% of betting amount. (For example: You bet on an amount of 0.10 BTC and you win 0.13 BTC ).
    2. SILVER LEVER gives every player a 80% chance to win 20% of betting amount. (For example: You bet on an amount of 0.10 BTC and you win 0.12 BTC).
    3. BROWN LEVEL gives every player a 90% chance to win 10% of betting amount. (For example: You bet on an amount of 0.10 BTC and you win 0.11 BTC).
  2. Every player can set the queuing for the chosen slots of lottery ; for every lottery player can set the queuing ten times.
  3. Every player can participate in a few lotteries simultaneously, independently on the level of difficulty.
    1. All of the lotteries can be queued maximum ten times each.
  4. To start the lottery, the slot of lottery must be bet by the ten players.
    1. Lottery is activated automatically with the tenth player.
    2. The results of lottery will be given automatically after a few seconds. Players can check the results in the section: my lotteries and on the home page in the section: check the results.
    3. The winning payments are automatically delivered to the player’s account after publishing the results.
    4. Every player can annul the queuing fo the slot at every moment, except for the queue awaiting other players to join. (For instance: the queue is bet ten times on one slot, can be annulled nine times.)
    5. It’s not necessary to watch the lottery in the actual time. After the lottery, every player will get the notification by email about the finished lottery or about its annuling. You can check the results in the section: my lotteries.
    6. The bet amount in a lottery awaiting other players will be blocked for 24H; the blockade will be annulled when the tenth player joins this lottery.
    7. In case when the lottery slot won’t be bet ten times for 24H by ten different players, the lottery will be automatically annulled and the assets will be delivered back to the accounts of players betting this lottery.

The Easy of Play

Regardless of the type of lottery that an individual chooses, all of them are very simple and straightforward to play. Even people that aren’t too conversant in Bitcoin are going to be ready to take their chances on a good sort of Bitcoin lotteries that have superb interface features that highlight just how easy it’s to shop for a ticket using Bitcoin and claim wins.

Now that you simply know just how easy it’s to play lottery with Bitcoin, it’s time for you to select one and win. Try your luck with any of the sites we recommended above and confirm you choose the winning numbers!

The withdrawal Process.

  1. Each player can withdraw the assets from the account at every moment.
    Minimum payouts depend on the operator blockchain and the bitcoin price
    the current minimum withdrawal is 0,0008 BTC or 0.8 mBTC
    the minimum amount can be changed and will be updated automatically during you withdraw.
  2. The withdrawal of assets is automatic and immediate.
  3. The time of withdrawal lasts for a few seconds or an hour depending on blockchain operator.
  4. The charge for withdrawal of assets will be paid by the player. This is a fixed fee 0.0004 BTC or 0.4 mBTC

Benefits Of Bitcoin Lottery

One of the main attractions of Bitcoin for gamblers is the anonymity that it brings. Exchanging personal and financial details over the internet is a downside to online gaming for many people and as there is no sensitive information attached to a Bitcoin wallet, there is no way for any outside party to know how many Bitcoins have been spent and on what. As a result, Bitcoin lottery players have no need to worry about their privacy or security.

All of this super tight security means that Bitcoin is a highly trusted banking method. Wherever a player is in the world they can withdraw the winning funds from their lottery game safely and as close to immediately as is possible. Unlike other methods of banking, these withdrawals come with very low or even zero transaction fees and no tax, owing to the absence of a governing body that regulates Bitcoin.

Special Features Of Bitcoinbetgame.com

High Profit Return

Bitcoinbetgame.com financial experts, manage collected funds investing them in strategic areas with high profit return. Obtained dividends are than shared with investors on the terms and conditions of their participation.

Electronic Currency Accept

For a convenient use of all investors around the world, Bitcoinbetgame.com are accepting Bitcoin

All Data Are Protected

Bitcoinbetgame.com uses several layers of security measures to guarantee the security of your account. Bitcoinbetgame.com website is protected against DDoS attacks and transferred data is protected via an SSL connection encryption protocol.

This article is writing 24 Jan 2020 based on information available online & news portal. If you feel it’s outdated or incorrect, please write here to update it. Mail us: support@coinworldstory.com Or Whatsapp Us- +13098896258

IS ABOVE COMPANY IS TRUSTED ?

Coinworldstory
Coinworldstory.com Provide Latest Review From , ICO, Hyip, Bitcoin , Paid To Click , Blockchain Technology, Affiliate Marketing, Mlm, Etc .Our Team Expert In This Field And Provide Latest Information To Our Users. Thanks For Visiting Coinworldstory.com
Imartex

Today Top Project

TOP PREMIUM PAYING PROJECT

IMARTEXJOIN
ROBOTONJOIN
MIDASJOIN
DOUBLERJOIN
GISSISJOIN
BIT YOUNGJOIN
ANTERIUSJOIN
Roboton UMO-Finance | Innovations BITYoung.net

PREMIUM HYIP LISTING

Imartex.company Review : Top Paying Project 2020

This Program Paying Now About Imartex.company Imartex.company has implemented a unique...

Anterius.net Hyip Review : Scam Or Paying? Read Our Full Review

This Program Paying Now About Anterius.net Anterius.net are London based...

Doubler.to Hyip Review : Scam Or Paying? Read Our Full Review

This Program Paying Now .Read Our Below Review About Doubler.to

Dear Readers Of Coinworldstory

Coinworldstory Is Not Responsible For Any Losses You May Endure. All Websites Which Are Listed At Coinworldstory Is Independently Verified . We Can Not Be Responsible For Any Issues Or Loss From The Use Of Information Contained On Coinworldstory . We Not Force Any One To Invest Money On Any Project . Your Investment Decision Is Only Yours .do Research Before Invest At Any Websites . We Follow Government Rule Very Strictly .

Update On 14-February-2020
BIT INVESTOR
NUM ARET
ONION I AM
COIN WALLET
BYNAMIC
PIZZA CAPITAL
ROBOTIVE CLUB
ASTRIX
CRYPTO ROBOT
ALPINE CAPITAL
Doubler
x