Bittwatt (BWT) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. Bittwatt has a current supply of 338,600,000 BWT with 307,006,848 BWT in circulation. The last known price of Bittwatt is$0.006872 USD and is up 2.23% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 9 active market(s) with$650 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Bittwatt vision is to provide a comprehensive medium for digital currency and enable its applicability in day-to-day activities. Spending money with financial benefits is now possible with the BittWatt account!
Low Cost Money Transfer
Sending money to anyone in seconds, is for us a priority! They strive to provide low cost fees and cards with IBAN attached to each user so that the Emoney becomes a reality for everyone.
Bittwatt No business without products, no sales without money, no money without payments. Why do merchants have very good payment system integrated? Because easy payments are increasing the volume. Using BPay money request you don’t get access just to a payment highway but to entire shoping comunity.
Digital Energy Exchange
Bittwatt enables utility payments worldwide with digital energy vouchers and even with other digital assets to any supplier or merchant enrolled on our platform. Get our mobile app for IOS and Android.
Bittwatt Create your own Chain today like a digital expression to grow your local or international business. The Chain is an open market for all goods and services working with any kind of currencies. Click here for more details.
Sell or buy products or digital assets directly or through our API. The trading engine will cover your needs. They provide more than 100.000 transactions per second! Click here for access.
Bittwatt If you have many friends, it means you are an influencer! Good for you! Do you want to make some money? Then just invite all your friends to join Bittwatt or any of our BChains by using your Pool code available under your Account. There you will see also the % of your bonuses that will apply to all transactions made by your friends under platform.
Bittwatt introduces you to BChains – the virtual ecommerce platforms.
A chain is actually an individual smart contract that processes transactions within members of the chain and Bittwatt community, with the following unbeatable advantages:
- Minimum setup of each application with instant availability over browser
- Market place available upfront
- Mobile app
- Community benefits and lower transaction fees
Mobile to Go
Bittwatt main Bittwatt app designed for both Android and Apple users allows you to quickly manage your currencies and wallets. Create an account now and manage your own pool to benefit from bonuses up to 50% from each transaction fee.
Whether you are ordering food, out for shopping, engaged in a sport, or just traveling, our vibrant community has many ideas that you can now access. Check out our applications and see the benefits of each one.
Tips for securely storing your Bittwatt
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.