Blockport (BPT) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. Blockport has a current supply of 69,434,800 BPT with 53,402,933 BPT in circulation. The last known price of Blockport is $0.011712 USD and is down 18.64% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 3 active market(s) with $43,223 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
The Blockport is based upon the Ethereum blockchain and works on the Proof of Stake approach. The BPT coin being an ERC20 token is supported by all wallets supporting Ethereum by design. Blockport uses Ethereum’s smart contracts to provide live, peer-to-peer, decentralised, secure, and robust betting platforms for users
Best 6 Wallet For Storing Blockport
MyEtherWallet is an open source web wallet and its user interface is very easy to use. It is completely secure as it is an offline wallet and it stores no personal information or data of its user in its server. Users have full control of its private keys and hence it is very secure. MEW is a hot wallet so it is recommended not to store large amounts in this wallet. However, it can be used along with Ledger Nano S and in that case it comes completely secure and can store bigger amounts of funds. MyEtherWallet can also be used to store coins on Trezor and Ledger Nano through its web browser.
2. Atomic Wallet
Atomic wallet is a desktop wallet. It is one of the best wallets by far as it supports all ERC20 coins. Users have full control of their private keys and seeds as all of them are stored in the device itself and none is shared in the browser or server. Users are still advised to safely store their seed passphrase for future use. The Atomic Wallet is available in Android phones as well. The iOS version will soon be launched. Another unique feature of Atomic Wallet is that it has its own official token called the AWC.
3. Coinomi Wallet
Coinomi is a mobile wallet. It is a multicurrency wallet and supports forked coins. Coinomi also supports the ERC20 coins and is backed by a very good community of developers. It stores all your private keys securely within the wallet itself and you have full control of your funds. It is an HD wallet protected by a PIN code, a seed code and a passphrase feature. However, you have to activate its token feature by adding your set of tokens. You can download the Coinomi App into your Android phones. The iOS version will be launched soon.
4. MetaMask Wallet
MetaMask is an extension primarily designed to allow users to access Ethereum applications without being required to activate Ethereum directly. In other words, it acts as a “bridge” between a standard operating system and this unique blockchain computing platform. As this is an open-source project, it is currently free to download and developers are urged to contribute to its further development. Please note that at the time that this article was written, MetaMask is only able to be used with the Google Chrome browser. The company claims that variants for Firefox should be available in the future.
Tips for securely storing your Blockport
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Blockport use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Blockport your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.