BLOCKv (VEE) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. BLOCKv has a current supply of3,646,271,241 VEE with 2,333,613,594 VEE in circulation. The last known price of BLOCKv is $0.004928 USD and is up1.49% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 9 active market(s) with $10,079 USD traded over the last 24 hours. More information can be found at https://blockv.io/.
The New Platform for Human Engagement
For the first time, virtual objects — Vatoms — can come alive to provide a vivid experience layer for the blockchain by transforming static objects into dynamic virtual goods that are individually owned. Yours to share, trade, sell, redeem, gift, collect, or admire. The BLOCKv platform enables the creation of Vatoms, a new digital asset class that bridges the gap between physical and digital worlds, generating one-to-one experiences and creating new levels of engagement.
VEE Wallet features
Just like Bitcoin and all the other 22 digital currencies supported, you can now:
• Send VEE Token to any address, even to addresses of other crypto, with instant conversion on the fly;
• Receive transactions;
• Exchange VEE Token with any supported coins;
• Make instant transactions between HT users;
• Get real time exchange rates on the website;
• Set OTP for additional protection.
If you are not able to see your newest VEE Wallet, you just need to click on the “plus” button on the top right of the balance page, once you successfully login into your own wallet.
BlockV. The interface layer to Blockchain.
WELCOME TO THE EXPERIENTIAL ECONOMY. That’s how BlockV greets his audience, by announcing a new (and initially confusing) paradigm of economy.
And it is really doing so. The audacious team, indeed, is bringing to life a futuristic AR/VR platform where merchants and consumer can create and exchange digital goods. The existence and ownership of these digital assets called vAtom is certified on – and by – the blockchain.
The vision, fueled by VEE Token, is to unlock new perspective and new revenue with smart digital objects built on the blockv protocol.
A free Ethereum and ERC-20 wallet client that makes it easier for you to manage, store, receive, and transfer Ether and ERC-20 tokens. Recommended by veterans of the industry, MyEtherWallet is compatible with Trezor wallets, Ledger wallets, and MetaMask. MyEtherWallet also allows users to download and print their wallets creating paper versions.
Tips for securely storing your Golem
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.