About Bluzelle Wallet
Bluzelle is a decentralized service provider that aims to allow users to create on-demand, scalable databases for blockchain applications. The network plans to provide scalable and reliable database services to distributed applications. Users can rent their excess storage and computing resources to application developers using the native BNT token as payment.
Bluzelle hopes to connect consumers through a variety of distribution points such as AWS, Android Studio, Quorum, and Microsoft Azure. The project focuses on software developers and enterprise software architects in the Asia Pacific region.
Best 3 Wallet For Storing Bluzelle
1. Ledger Nano Wallets
They represent the so-called cold wallets, meaning they operate offline – unless a payment needs to be made. Hardware wallets store your private keys on a storage medium, and usually connect to a computer via USB to make a payment transaction, after entering a pin. Easy to use with a high level of security. The best MOAC hardware wallets are Trezor One, Ledger Nano S.
2. Trezor Wallet
TREZOR is a Bitcoin hardware wallet and launched in August 2014. It was the first Bitcoin hardware wallet, offering secure cold storage plus the ability to spend with the convenience of a hot wallet.
TREZOR is a small, key-sized device which connects to your computer with a USB cable. It stores your Bitcoin and cryptocurrency private keys offline and signs transactions. It can be safely used on a malware infected computer.
3. Online MyEtherWallet
MyEtherWallet (our friends call us MEW) is a free, client-side interface helping you interact with the Ethereum blockchain. Our easy-to-use, open-source platform allows you to generate wallets, interact with smart contracts, and so much more.
MyEtherWallet – please, call us MEW – puts the Ethereum blockchain at your fingertips. We are a team of crypto-enthusiasts dedicated to bring you the most secure, most intuitive, and dare we say prettiest way to manage your ETH and ERC-20 tokens. We’re always here to help, and we’re never giving away ETH. Cheers!
How To Get Started in 5 Minutes
Bluzelle combines decentralization and edge computing for a global network. Users demand speed, availability, and security. If a game is slow or goes offline, you risk losing customers and revenue. Bluzelle ensures that all your users around the world get the best experience.
Why you should use Bluzelle
The servers are available in data centers across multiple regions, giving your products the utmost speed. The servers use preferential inter-regional connections to provide high performance.
Ease of Use
Start immediately by using our API in your application. Bluzelle is already deployed, managed, and ready for use — write minimal code to cache your data to it.
Your data is replicated in 25+ global centers right away. You have no upfront infrastructure deployment cost. As your customers pop up in a new region, your game is already there.
What to look for in an Bluzelle wallet
There are several key features that make up a good Bluzelle wallet, so keep an eye out for the following features when comparing your options:
- BLZ compatibility BLZ is an ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain, so you’ll need to look for a wallet that’s compatible with these tokens, all of the wallets listed above support storing Ether (ETH) as well as any ERC20 token, and BLZ is supported.
- Control private keys A wallet where you own and control your keys. This is essentially the keys to accessing your Bluzelle token, and security here is non-negotiable.
- Developer community Active development community for maintenance. Look for an active development community that has a promising future.
- Backup & security features Seed backup keys and pin codes.
- Good reviews Seek out independent online reviews of any wallet you’re considering to learn about its pros and cons. Would other users recommend this wallet to anyone looking to store BLZ.