Not all tokens are created equally but most deserve a fair shake. Boaexchange.com includes cryptographic proofs for absolute transparency of funds. Executing on a dream of absolute verification and transparency yet trust. They are a team of traders, technicians and crypto enthusiasts working tirelessly to improve industry standards. Boaexchange is here to facilitate token listings, airdrops, trading competitions and more in the spirit of unity, trust and security for members!.
On the date of writing this review (14 October 2019), the liquidity at this exchange was a bit troubling. According to information on the exchange’s website, the 24 hour trading volume was only USD 75. This essentially means that there is no trading at the exchange. Hopefully for BOA Exchange, this trading volume will improve. If not, they will surely close down within the near future. BOA Exchange markets itself as an exchange focused on “innovation, security and simplicity”. These are all important factors for a trading platform.
How To Start With Boaexchange.com
To start trading with Boaexchange ,Indian residents first have to sign up for an account by following the steps below.
Step 1. Click on the “Login/Signup” link on the top right hand corner of the Boaexchange.com website.
Step 2. In the form, fill in your first name, last name, mobile number, email ID and password.
Step 3. If you have a referral code, enter the code while creating your account.
Step 4. Submit the form and wait for an activation email to be sent to you.
Step 5. Click on the “confirm email” link in the activation email.
Step 6. After your account is activated, you’ll be sent a 6 digit one time password (OTP), which you have to enter after logging into your Boaexchange.com account.
How to Deposit to BOA
In order to create a successful deposit on BOA Exchange please follow these instructions along with screenshots.
1) After you login to your account look to the right side of the screen and select My Wallet.
2) On the drop down menu select Deposit which will bring up a search menu for the coin, or you can use the drop down menu.
3) After you select a coin you will see the following;
(Please Note: We only used Dash for the example. MAKE SURE you select the coin you wish to deposit. ANY funds sent to the wrong address will be LOST.
4) Select New Address which will generate a QR code along with your address you can copy and paste.
5) You can choose to scan the QR code or copy the address as shown above and input this into the wallet you are sending your funds from.
6) Send your funds and wait for the blockchain to confirm your transaction. Please note: Each coin varies in terms of how many confirmations the blockchain requires before your deposit is credited to your account.
How to Withdrawal From BOA Exchange
Making a withdrawal from BOA is similar to making a deposit.
1) Once you are logged into the main dashboard, look to the right hand side and select My Wallet to enable the drop down menu.
2) Once you select Withdrawal from the drop down menu, you will see the following;
3) Click Select A Coin from the drop down menu and choose the asset you wish to withdrawal.
Please Note: Daily withdrawal limit is valued at $5,000 per day. If you wish to withdrawal a higher balance. Please contact support.
4) Once you have your asset select the next step will show the following page:
7) Make sure the total cost is equal to your full balance or less on which you want to withdrawal. The fee is added on to the amount you want to withdrawal.
8) Enter your password
9) Enter your 2FA password (IF YOU HAVE ONE ENABLED) If you don’t have 2FA enabled you can skip this step.
10) Click the Withdrawal button.
11) If you have 2FA Enabled your withdrawal process is done. IF YOU DON’T have 2FA enabled you will need to confirm the withdrawal via an email confirmation.
BOA Exchange Trading fees
Boaexchange have not been able to find any info on this exchange’s trading fees. This is potentially a risk for you as an investor (if you do not receive info on the fees anywhere, there is a higher risk that they are high). Accordingly, they strongly urge you to make your own analysis of fees at this exchange before depositing any funds here.
BOA Exchange Withdrawal fees
Boaexchange.com have not been able to find any info on this exchange’s withdrawal fees either. The same warning as we made above under BOA Exchange Trading fees is made also with respect to the withdrawal fees.
This trading platform does not accept any other deposit method than cryptocurrencies, so new crypto investors are actually restricted from trading here. If you don’t have any cryptos but want to start trading at this trading platform, you will first have to purchase cryptos from another exchange and then, as a second step, deposit them here. Don’t worry though, they will help you find an exchange where you can purchase your first cryptos by the help of Exchange Finder. Do the test there now and you will see what alternatives you have.
BOA Exchange Security
Boaexchange.com run all the exchange-websites in Mozilla’s Observatory-test The score in such test is one of many indicators of the exchange’s security. This trading platform received an F-score in this test. This should however be viewed in light of the fact that F is the Mozilla Observatory-score received by the majority of all exchanges in Exchange List.
Not all the websites Which listed in Top List are 100% safe to use or investment. We do not promote any of those. Due diligence is your own responsibility. You should never make an investment in an online program with money you aren’t prepared to lose. Make sure to research the website. So Please take care of your investments. and be on the safe site and avoid much losing online.