Bottos describes itself as a decentralized infrastructure that focuses on artificial intelligence. It was designed to be a consensus-based, scalable, and easy-to-develop. It is intended to be a one-stop platform for data that offers AI models, computing power, and storage capabilities through data mining and smart contracts. Bottos can reportedly be applied to the fields of big data, artificial intelligence, smart devices, IoT, and VR/AR. Bottos also offers services to facilitate the circulation of data, storage, computing power, and AI models.
Tingting Wang is a serial entrepreneur and the co-founder of the BOTTOS project. She was the Chief Marketing Officer at NEO (https://neo.org), and the founder of Robot Exoskeleton R&D company called Rivexo. Tingting holds BS in Computer Science from Huazhong University of Science and Technology and BS in Project Management from Wuhan University of Technology in China.
How to buy Bottos?
Bottos tokens are available on about 6 exchanges as at the time of writing and can be obtained by exchanging any of the following coins: BTC, ETH, and USDT. USDT seems to have the most liquid trade on one of the exchanges and would be advisable to consider using it to exchange for the new asset.
To buy BTO you may need to exchange your other alts to any of the cryptocurrencies mentioned above or buy them using fiat first and then trade for the asset – that simple, although it may require you registering on a new exchange if you are not already registered on any of them.
Once you have bought the coin you can choose to leave it on the exchange for trading purposes or you could send it out to an external wallet prepared earlier for off-exchange storage. BTO is an Ethereum ERC20 compliant token and so any compatible wallet should be able to store the token.
The project’s vision makes a rather appealing argument for AI-economic inclusion, especially for the far end end-user of robotics, and artificial intelligence based systems. The proposed applications are as simplistic as possible to provide for a very casual but realistic approach to how individuals can benefit from growing the industry of AI technology.
Tips for securely storing your Bottos
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .