About Bytecoin (BCN)
Bytecoin is a private, decentralized cryptocurrency with an open source code that allows everyone to take part in the network development of Bytecoin. Privacy and security are naturally proponents of Bytecoin and it’s best solution for those who want to keep their finances private.
Bytecoin is a cryptocurency that works on the blockchain operated by a multitude of nodes around the world. Bytecoin uses Ring signatures to mix different outputs of similar value into one transaction, making it nearly impossible to deduce where the money came from. On theBytecoin blockchain all addresses are obscured.
Bytecoin allows users to generate numerous unlinkable one-time addresses from a single set of keys. This makes it nearly impossible to establish a connection between transactions or addresses. Bytecoin readjusts the difficulty with every block to react to even the slightest hashrate changes. In addition, Bytecoin’s emission curve is smooth which prevents mining reward drops.
Best 4 Wallet For Storing Bytecoin
1. Desktop Wallet
The official Bytecoin(BCN) wallet is available for all major desktop operating systems including Windows, Linux, and Mac OS. Once installed, you get a BCN address which you can use for receiving and sending bytecoin. This BCN wallet is the most secure one since the private key is with you. You ought to make sure you save that private key and save copies of it in a different place so that you do not lose it. This is one of the best bytecoin wallets available where you can find the bytecoin wallet balance secure in your desktop itself.
2. Bytecoin Paper Wallet
A paper wallet can be literally printed on a sheet a paper, which means that you hold all your coins, all the time. This is not only one of the most secure method, but also means you will always have your Bytecoin with you. Setting up a paper wallet for BCN is easy and lets you have full authorization to your currency.
This is one of the best web wallets for Bytecoin(BCN). It lets you store other popular currencies also apart from BCN and offers a simple user interface which is excellent for novice users. You got to pair that with rock-solid support and you have a winner in your hands.
4. Wallet Android
As there is no official Android Bytecoin wallet, there is one by the free wallet and it works amazingly well. It has got solid reviews on play store and has several useful features like the ability to buy BCN with credit or debit card. Bytecoin wallet for Android is a guide to the crypto world, that is aimed to simplify crypto specifics and make access to coins easier. There is no Bytecoin wallet IOS yet and it is on the progress to the release of BCN wallet IOS.
Tips for securely storing your Zcash
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.