Cajutel (CAJ) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. Cajutel has a current supply of 1,780,000CAJ with 326,975 CAJ in circulation. The last known price of Cajutel is $37.09 USD and is up 144.49% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 3 active market(s) with $24,098 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Cajutel sarl is a Guinea-Bissau company under Swiss ownership. Our major shareholder also owns DataCell ehf , which built and operated a crypto mining datacenter and assisted Wikileaks in credit card payments in 2010.
Furthermore, they started Icell ehf, a mobile operator in Iceland in 2007 and operated Emax a rural area wireless internet access network using 4G technology and Backbone ehf which operates an encrypted backbone network on multiple continents and is laying fiber.
How Does Cajutel Work
The goal of Cajutel is to provide mobile internet subscribers in Guinea-Bissau and Guinea “with a never before seen feature-rich platform of mobile broadband services, while providing excellent coverage, crystal clear voice quality phone calls and high-speed internet access anytime, anywhere.”
The company plans to offer affordable flat rates and fast service to maintain a competitive edge over the competition.
Today, customers in the two target countries pay $60 per month for internet plans with speeds of 256kbps. The country didn’t have GSM mobile internet service until 2005. The governments of these countries, according to the Cajutel whitepaper, are “begging for new service providers to give them internet.”
1. Hardware Wallets
They represent the so-called cold wallets, meaning they operate offline – unless a payment needs to be made. Hardware wallets store your private keys on a storage medium, and usually connect to a computer via USB to make a payment transaction, after entering a pin. Easy to use with a high level of security. The best MOAC hardware wallets are Trezor One, Ledger Nano S.
Buy The Ledger Nano S Now
Jaxx Liberty builds on the success of Jaxx, one of the most popular blockchain and digital asset wallets, with millions of downloads. With this release, we’ve made major updates we think you’ll love. Jaxx Liberty is available for Android, iOS, Mac OS X, Windows, Linux, and Google Chrome. Download Jaxx Liberty. It’s 100% free. Use and pair on multiple devices.
Tips for securely storing your Cajutel
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.