Carboneum [C8] Token (C8) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. Carboneum [C8] Token has a current supply of 131,456,406 C8 with 51,330,711 C8 in circulation. The last known price of Carboneum [C8] Token is $0.010069 USD . It is currently trading on 1 active market(s) Highlight the information you do need to know in a clear and accurate way. Radars let you see at a glance which cryptocurrencies are outperforming the market, which are lagging, and which are likely to change direction in the coming days.
Find the Best Crypto Investments in Seconds
Highlight the information you do need to know in a clear and accurate way. Radars let you see at a glance which cryptocurrencies are outperforming the market, which are lagging, and which are likely to change direction in the coming days.
The Most Powerful Radars – Trade Master
Shows the most profitable trader wallets from the last 30 days. By identifying traders with outperforming wallets, you can confidently follow their trades, and take advice from the best without extensive knowledge or reading required!
You’ll also get historical data for these wallets, so you know if you’re looking at a one-time lucky accident, or a trader with a long track-record of success.
Powerful Insight in Seconds
Keep an eye on the price, even with your busy life. Simply open up CarbonRadars to see crypto price data
Keep Track of your Favorites
Once you know what you’re interested in, CarbonRadars lets you favorite any coin, wallet or radars to get fast access to the information you need most and get notified when there is any movement.
Score the Latest News
Get the most important news of the day delivered straight to your eyeballs. You’ll get updates from all the sources you trust most, including Coindesk, Cointelegraph, and more.
You’ll also get updates from the Carboneum team and your own custom Twitter feed of crypto news so that you can get real time information from your favorite sources.
Start your journey!
With these powerful features available in a mobile app, CarbonRadars aims to be the go-to cryptocurrency analysis platform for users of all levels — from casual traders to more experience investors, Best of all, CarbonRadars is completely free to use.
- – Mobile analytics and insight.
- – Alerts on coin movement.
- – News from the top crypto gurus.
- – Completely free.
A Team Dedicated to Investing for Everybody
CarbonRadars is created by the same team behind StockRadars, Thailand’s leading stock trading and analysis app for over 4 years. With strong connections and backing in the financial industry, we know not only what investors need, but how to make your life easier.
They believe investing should be easy for everyone, whether that’s cryptocurrency or common stock. Now we’re building CarbonRadars based on your suggestions and advice. If you have any features you want to see to make trading better, let us know!
Carboneum is creating a democratized infrastructure of social trading platform with a proprietary application called CarbonRadars, revolutionizing how traders interact with each other and make investments. Leveraging blockchain, Carboneum aims to promote transparency, automation and a fair fee mechanism, which are missing in social trading systems today.
Tips for securely storing your Carboneum
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .