About CEEK VR
CEEK VR Inc.’s partnership agreement with Universal Music Group grants rights to live performances with top tier artists including Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, U2, Sting, Neyo and more! CEEK has upcoming releases with major studios and influential producers.
CEEK VR (CEEK) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. CEEK VR has a current supply of 1,000,000,000 CEEK with 501,951,915 CEEK in circulation. The last known price of CEEK VR is $0.003106 USD and is up 2.80% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 3 active market(s) with $7,376 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
CEEK VR is a distributor of cryptographically authenticated immersive content and merchandise. CEEK’s device agnostic platform is compatible with smartphones, Smart TV’s, desktop, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Mixed Reality devices. CEEK’s world class partners include Universal Music, Apple and T-Mobile.
CEEK VR Tokens are governed by Ethereum Smart Contracts, allowing token holders ability for flexible, tokenized ‘in-world’ interactions, rewards, voting, contests, virtual goods and other transactions utilizing ERC20 compliant Tokens called CEEK.
CEEK VR virtual reality environments are governed by Ethereum Smart Contracts, allowing token holders ability for flexible, tokenized ‘in-world’ interactions, rewards, voting, contests, virtual goods and more ‘in-world’ transactions utilizing ERC20 compliant Tokens called CEEK.
Each CEEK VR Token holder will be able to participate in virtual reality space for real world celebrity concerts, charity fund-raisers, sporting events, VR commerce, classroom learning and much, much more as the exciting world of virtual reality meets real world opportunity through Smart Contract governance.
CEEK currently offers a number of immersive VR experiences inside of virtual reality within ‘CEEK CITY’, including a theatre, concert arena, sports complex, hangout lounge and more. After the token launch end users will be able to use the CEEK Token to make purchases, vote for content, control the programming and much, much more.
CEEK + VR + BLOCKCHAIN
- Transactions are more secure, transparent and provide an immutable record of exchanges on the blockchain.
- By utilizing the blockchain, CEEKERS will be able to access, manage and exchange digital assets at a fraction of the cost. Using a special standard for multi-token transfer will reduce gas cost down to approximately 1/10th of a cent.
- Open Standards allow CEEKERS the ability for true ownership of digital items that will traverse multiple digital reality environments.
The CEEK SMart Token
CEEK Tokens will be easy to use, multi-purpose tokens where CEEKERS will be able to earn and trade virtual goods and experience all kinds of interactive entertainment in the most popular virtual reality platform online.
CEEK Virtual Reality
CEEK VR magnifies the excitement of any video by transforming your phone into the most engulfing mega theater. From 360 VR Videos to True 3D and VR Games, CEEK delivers compelling experiences intensified by our award winning patented 4D virtual reality audio and visual technologies. Download CEEK Virtual Reality and immerse yourself in the experience. CEEK also works in 360 mode on your phone without a VR headset. For optimal experience, use a headphone, we recommend the CEEKARS 4D Headphones for directional audio.
Click here to Download CEEK VR
Coinomi is a mobile wallet. It is a multicurrency wallet and supports forked coins. Coinomi also supports the ERC20 coins and is backed by a very good community of developers. It stores all your private keys securely within the wallet itself and you have full control of your funds. It is an HD wallet protected by a PIN code, a seed code and a passphrase feature. However, you have to activate its token feature by adding your set of tokens. You can download the Coinomi App into your Android phones. The iOS version will be launched soon.
Coinbase Wallet is the #1 mobile crypto wallet and Web 3 DApp browser. Wallet makes it easy for you to securely store, send and receive Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ether (ETH), Ether Classic (ETC), Litecoin (LTC), XRP, and Ethereum-based ERC20 tokens. It also allows you to interact with Web 3 decentralized applications (DApps) powered by Ethereum.
Click Here To Download Coinbase Wallet
Tips for securely storing your CEEK VR
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .