About ClearPoll .
ClearPoll (POLL) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. ClearPoll has a current supply of 8,999,992 POLL with 6,999,991 POLL in circulation. The last known price of ClearPoll is $0.029861 USD and is down 19.93% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 1 active market(s) with $10 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Vote on anything, any time and create your own polls instantly, on any topic. All votes and poll results are secured with blockchain technology, meaning nobody can manipulate the data or censor it. ClearPoll allows free and equal speech for all!
Earn cryptocurrency rewards for creating polls or voting on sponsored polls. Earn bonus rewards for holding existing POLL tokens in your wallet. Create a popular global poll and watch your rewards pile up! Follow your friends voting activity, and share yours if you choose. Polls can also be shared across other popular social networks. You can also follow and vote on polls from celebrities!
Create ClearPoll with a 4 digit pin code to stop unwanted responses. Control your audience – ideal for local issues or groups.
You can choose to view polls only from your country or city. When creating a poll you can also decide if you wish the poll to be visible to your city, country or the whole world.
Connect with friends and view their activity feed. When you vote on a poll, you can choose to show your activity in your feed. You can also follow ClearPoll Stars!
Embed polls on any website with simple widgets. ClearPoll users can vote instantly without leaving the site, and view live poll results.
Browse polls, vote and view your social feed from the ClearPoll Desktop, accessible in any browser once you’re connected. ClearPoll Desktop opens up voting to all users, not just mobile.
Create ratings bars for embedding on any website. Users can rate your article or product out of 10. The world’s first blockchain based ratings system. No more bot votes or multiple votes!
ClearPoll is a social public opinion poll app, using blockchain technology to decentralise votes and poll results. This means that nobody can manipulate, censor or remove your votes. ClearPoll allows you to search for any topic you like, or even create your own topics, and cast your vote. It’s the best way to have your say.
Clearpoll features include:
• Search for polls by keyword or category
• Create your own polls quickly and easily
• Rewards system – earn free cryptocurrency ClearPoll Tokens for using the app!
• Vote on active polls on any topic
• Browse all historical poll results
• Track polls you’ve voted on or created
• Create username and connect with friends by searching their username
• Share your activity on your social feed and share polls on other social platforms
• View your friends’ votes on the social feed
• Vote on Featured Polls from real stars, brands, causes and influencers
• Filter poll results by local, national or global
Tips for securely storing your ClearPoll
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .