About Coin Lion
Coin Lion (LION) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. Coin Lion has a current supply of 159,698,831 LION with 32,226,096 LION in circulation. The last known price of Coin Lion is $0.019616 USD and is up 37.00% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 2 active market(s) with $1,671 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Coin Lion , LLC was formed in August, 2017 out of the need for a better way to trade & manage emerging cryptocurrencies. CoinLion is a trading and portfolio management platform that allows users to easily and efficiently manage and trade cryptocurrency.
There are over 1,500 different cryptocurrencies with more emerging everyday. CoinLion is the world’s first cryptocurrency trading platform with built-in portfolio management, social integration, and token incentivization. They are based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, a business friendly state.
CoinLion’s powerful toolsets make buying, selling and managing multiple crypto assets easy and efficient.
The CoinLion Token
The Coin LionToken is an ERC20 token powered by the Ethereum Blockchain. It is a utility token designed to operate inside of the CoinLion trading platform and research portal. In addition to providing free trades within the platform, the token provides benefits and incentives to users who participate in the CoinLion ecosystem.
CoinLion , LLC (CoinLion) is a cryptocurrency trading platform that offers advanced trading tools, portfolio management, and a community driven research portal. Thank you for choosing CoinLion. By establishing a CoinLion User account you attest that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and that you understand and agree to be contractually bound by this user agreement, including any subsequent changes to this User Agreement. If this, any term, or condition of this contract is unacceptable please do not use or access CoinLion; use of the CoinLion platform or CoinLion tools is considered acceptance of the User agreement.
Fund Storage and Insurance
CoinLion holds and secures cryptocurrency across a series of online and offline wallets. CoinLion maintains a 100% reserve policy on all funds within the CoinLion ecosystem. At any given time 95%-99% of cryptocurrency funds are stored in offline cold storage. 1%-5% of user’s cryptocurrency is stored in locations necessary to facilitate liquidity.
CoinLion will work to secure criminal insurance on the funds necessary to facilitate liquidity. This will insure against theft resulting from hacks or CoinLion personnel.
Coin Lion US dollar deposits are held in pooled custodial accounts at FDIC insured banks. These accounts allow pass through FDIC insurance of $250,000 per individual. FDIC insurance provides coverage on funds held in the custodial accounts should the FDIC bank fail.
CoinLion who wish to utilize international currencies will deposit through Uphold. These funds will be held according to Uphold’s policies and procedures.
Tips for securely storing your Coin Lion
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.