About CoinCola Affiliate Program
CoinCola Affiliate Program is an OTC cryptocurrency trading marketplace and exchange platform based in Hong Kong. They offer fast and secure cryptocurrency trading services at low fees. They integrated platform offers both OTC trading and coin-to-coin pair trading. Join affiliate program and earn 20% commission of completed trades during the 1st month, and 15% for the remaining 5 months.
Key Points Of CoinCola Affiliate Program
|Affiliate Program Type||CoinCola Affiliate Program|
|Commission||20% commission of completed trades during the 1st month, and 15% for the remaining 5 months|
|Min Payment||No Minimum|
|Payment Method||Bitcoin, other Cryptocurrencies|
How To Join CoinCola Affiliate Program
Join UMobix Affiliate Program Is Very Easy Task Just Follow Below Guidelines .
- First Visit CoinCola Affiliate Program Affiliate Program Pages .
- Click On Join Or Sign Up Button On Website .
- Fill All Necessary Details Like Your Name , Email , Etc . Fill All Data Correctly .
- Next Submit Forms .
- Once You Approved By CoinCola Team You Can Now Login To Your Account And Click On Affiliate Option On Website .
- Now It Is Time To Create and Share your referral links
- When someone signs up or registers an account on CoinCola with your referral link, you can get up to 50% commission every time they complete a trade. So hurry up, join the program now.
Refer & Earn in 3 Steps
Share Referral with Your Friends.
Send your referral code (link) to friends.
Complete Registration & Trading.
Via your referral, friends have completed registration and traded on CoinCola.
Get Referral Rewards
The commission generated from your friends’ trading.
They are very excited to announce the CoinCola Upgraded Referral Program for the Traders. NOW EARN EXTRA CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH COINCOLA REFERRAL PROGRAM.
1. Refer friends to earn commissions on P2P/OTC trading and Exchange & Margin trading.
2. If your friend registers after January 7, 2022, you can earn 40% of the trading commission of your friend for 12 months.
3. Referral Commission = Fee For Each Trading * Referral Rate = Cryptocurrency Amount for Each Trading * Trading Fee Rate * Referral Rate.
4. The commission for P2P/OTC trading is calculated immediately and credited to OTC Wallet. The commission for Exchange trading and Margin trading will be calculated and credited directly to your Exchange Wallet within 24 hours. The details of the commission can be viewed under OTC / Exchange Wallet – History – Commission rewards.
5. The new referral rate of CoinCola Upgraded Referral Program is not eligible to the traders who registered before 2:00 UTC, 8 November 2021, they shall still follow the original referral rate.
6. You will be disqualified from all referral rewards if you use multiple accounts, cheat, or engage in unethical behavior, as defined by CoinCola.
7. CoinCola reserves the right to change the terms of the referral program at any time due to changing market conditions, risk of fraud, or any other factors they deem relevant.
How to buy cryptocurrency on the CoinCola App (OTC)
The following tutorial explaining in details how to buy and sell cryptocurrency on CoinCola
Step 1 Enter OTC Transaction zone
Click “OTC” in the bottom navigation bar to enter OTC Transaction zone.
Click “Buy BCH” on the OTC module of the home page to place an order。
Step 2 Place an order
In OTC Market, You can choose your country and choose “buy” or “sell” at the top, then choose the type of cryptocurrency .Take BTC as an example, if I want to buy BTC, at first I need to choose a seller, and click”Buy”.
Enter the amount or the quantities you intend to buy, and Click “Buy”.
(Please check the seller’s message, like Price ,Limits and AD message before placing an order)
After placing an order,you have fifteen minutes to pay the seller.And you need to ask the seller how to pay him.
The seller will give his payment method to you,you need to open that APP or Website like Paypal to pay him.
After you pay the seller,you need to click the “Make payment completed”,and remind the seller to give you BTC.
After the seller give you BTC,you need to give a comment to this transaction. And check your BTC in your wallet.
Step 3 Order management
In OTC Transaction zone, there’s a circle in the right lower corner ,click it and then you can see your orders.
Choosing the “Finished(BTC)”, You can see the order you just completed.
How to make your account more secure
Create secure passwords: we recommend setting passwords that are 8 digits or longer, and use a combination of numbers, uppercase and lowercase characters. Avoid using default passwords or common words or phrases that may be easy to predict.
Bind your account to your email address: email verification can be used for log in, withdrawal of cryptocurrency, modification of security settings and to send any alerts relating to suspicious activity.
Use Google 2-Step Verification: enabling Google two-factor authentication adds an extra layer of security to your account. For more information, see How to set up Google 2-Step Verification.