CoinMetro describes itself as a fully-rounded FinTech ecosystem that was designed to simplify access to the digital asset economy. XCM is the native asset of the platform. CoinMetro gives you access to the best crypto investing and trading toolset on the market! “There is no path to market maturity that does not involve smart regulation.
There is no path to smart regulation that does not involve the leaders of the crypto community.“
CoinMetro is a fully-rounded fintech ecosystem, designed to simplify access to the digital asset economy. By way of a fully licensed tokenized ecosystem, CoinMetro provides a gateway for novice and professional traders – as well as both experienced and not so experienced investors – to get involved in the crypto space with an ease-of-access not yet seen in the industry. The goal, above all else, is to make sure that your overall CoinMetro experience is nothing short of exemplary.
Direct payment processing in both fiat and cryptocurrencies is possible through CoinMetro’s stable banking relationships. Fiat can be deposited via credit card, e-wallet, local bank deposit, SWIFT transfer, SEPA transfer and more… CoinMetro’s cryptocurrency wallet system lets users store, deposit and withdraw supported coins and tokens. By partnering with BitGo, the industry leader in multi-signature, multi-currency wallets, CoinMetro offers convenient and secure services through BitGo’s own multi-signature technology.
CoinMetro has you covered. We built our exchange to be user-friendly for every kind of user. Buying crypto takes just a few clicks. Advanced charting, analytics and investment tools are also available through our trading dashboard.
While CoinMetro is more than “just an exchange,” our exchange is pretty awesome. They offer high leverage, low fees, rewards for market makers, advanced order types, and a truly unique infrastructure designed to foster the growing market for tokenized assets. The user interface is easy to navigate, making basic transactions incredibly fast and simple. Integration with an advanced charting library makes trading dashboard highly customizable and offers a robust toolset for technical analysis.
Easily convert your profits
To fiat and cash out directly to your bank account, or store them safely in CoinMetro’s
secure multi-sig wallets.
Licensed to provide virtual currency wallet services
Estonia FIU License Number FRK000121. This operational license grants CoinMetro the ability to provide crypto and fiat currency eWallet services.
Licensed to provide fiat to virtual currency exchange services
Estonia FIU License Number FVR000143. This operational license grants CoinMetro the ability to provide fiat to crypto, crypto to fiat, and crypto to crypto exchange services.
Like ETF’s for crypto. Electronically Traded Crypto Funds (ETCF’s) are a unique investment strategy developed by the CoinMetro team. Our team of professional investors hand-picks baskets of digital assets and groups them into an ETCF. With one click, you can diversify your portfolio into multiple tokens through an ETCF.
Tips for securely storing your CoinMetro
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .