Cointiger.com (TCH) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. TigerCash has a current supply of 1,000,000,000 TCH with 25,460,613 TCH in circulation. The last known price of TigerCash is $0.024532 USD and is down 0.08% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 3 active market(s) with $21,513,087 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Tutorial, Process Guidance, We know how you feel on the first time investment.
Fast Redeem,Instant Buy; Market/Limit/Profit&Loss, Multi-Trading Types
Cointiger.com TIGER Bank investment service,highest profit of 20% with daily interest.
Whenever there is a network, you can manage your crypto assets with Web/iOS/Android everywhere
Trustable One-Stop Crypto-Currency Trading Platform
Cointiger.com Crypto-currency Offstore,Multiple verification,Cooperation with multiple top security institutions
Full services from crypto-currency purchase,trading to management
7*24 customer service
Cointiger.com Multi-language customer service，7*24 available
Refers to any cryptocurrency wallet that is connected to the internet. Generally hot wallets are easier to set up, access, and accept more tokens. But, hot wallets are also more susceptible to hackers, possible regulation, and other technical vulnerabilities.
CoinTiger exchange is a global crypto asset trading platform that provides BTC,ETH,LTC,USDT and 50+ multi-cryptocurrency trading services and CNY/USD cash withdrawal services. CoinTiger ecosystem also incorporate CoinTiger Eco Fund, Labs, IEO and voting for listing program, etc, which you can find at CoinTiger Official Website: www.cointiger.pro/www.cointiger.com.
Tips for securely storing your Cointiger.com
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .