Coinvest (COIN) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. Coinvest has a current supply of 107,142,857 COIN with 11,800,845 COIN in circulation. The last known price of Coinvest is $0.049196 USD and is down 2.75% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 1 active market(s) with $6,878 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Coinvest Wallet has developed a product portfolio to accomplish the company’s mission of democratizing digital assets and bringing them to the masses. They aim to lower the barriers to investing and liquidity by providing simple, accessible solutions to all audiences.
Coinvest is a new decentralized exchange with an emphasis on trust and automation. Coinvest aims to consolidate cryptocurrency trading and the associated fees in a single platform, integrated with a wallet for its proprietary token COIN and eventually a full-fledged exchange.
How Secure Is Coinvest
Coinvest Wallet security measures and regulatory compliance are especially rigorous. This is vital in the crypto world, where the sheer quantity of money being thrown around across national borders and regulatory systems tends to attract a plethora of bad actors, hackers, phishers, and more.
Coinvest wallet, trading platform, and nascent decentralized exchange are transparent with independently audited code and community bounties for bug hunting. It’s also fully compliant with all applicable government agencies, including the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority.
Best 3 Wallet For Storing Coinvest Wallet
1. Ledger Nano S:
Ledger Nano S is a hardware wallet that can easily be plugged into any USB port. It supports multiple coins and tokens. It has an OLED screen and a side button on the device. You can use the button to view and check all your transactions and your balance in the wallet. It is backed by a great support team and is constantly under development and will include more currencies in the future. The security features are quite strong in Ledger Nano. It is secured by passphrases, PIN codes and seed keys that makes it one of the most popular and secured wallets in the ERC20 platform
Buy Ledger Nano S Wallet
The Coinvest Wallet is the first and foundation of flagship products the company is releasing in its ecosystem. The Coinvest platform has an intuitive, integrated wallet that will safely store your cryptonized assets, enabling the storage of multiple coins such as Bitcoin (future release), ERC-20 compatible tokens, and more. Similar to other major wallets on the market today, you can expect to perform functions such as sending and receiving, while safely storing your digital assets. In the coming weeks, we will introduce an update to include trade functionality. Thus, empowering users to invest in hundreds of different assets and indexes using only the Coinvest wallet and COIN.
MyEtherWallet is an open source web wallet and its user interface is very easy to use. It is completely secure as it is an offline wallet and it stores no personal information or data of its user in its server. Users have full control of its private keys and hence it is very secure. MEW is a hot wallet so it is recommended not to store large amounts in this wallet. However, it can be used along with Ledger Nano S and in that case it comes completely secure and can store bigger amounts of funds. MyEtherWallet can also be used to store coins on Trezor and Ledger Nano through its web browser.
Tips for securely storing your Coinvest Wallet
- Coinvest your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Coinvest Wallet use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.