CONCENSUM connects the copyright of digital content with its authors based on blockchain technology to protect their assets worldwide. Digital content faces two types of challenges – those faced by users and those faced by rights-holders. Users often misunderstand the usage of digital images online and the corresponding licensing options. On the other hand, rights-holders have few or no methods to prove ownership of original content and derivative work.
The organizations core values are transparency, independence, innovation and trust. Our efforts are driven to serve the creative industry as the “Global Copyright Register” for digital content.
Concensum is located in Singapore and is currently managed by a board of directors. The team behind it is made up of a truly international group of experts in the fields of copyright, blockchain technology, as well as, developers and business professionals. In order to gain even more trust we aim at turning the organization into a public foundation.
Credibility is key for CONCENSUM as the Global Copyright Register. This is why we take all measures possible in order to ensure our security, transparency and openness.
- KYC: All users have to pass through an authentication process in order to benefit fully from services.
- Transparency: Starting at our core, the blockchain technology – it’s public and can be used by anyone and the same applies to many of our functions which can be easily implemented through our APIs.
- Concensum are approaching several government institutions worldwide in order to increase global awareness and acceptance.
Global reach and transparency can only be reached by extensive network of cooperations. They are already cooperating with leading technology providers in the areas of AI, image search, licensing like COPYTRACK, as well as, Legal-Tech for legal enforcement worldwide. Every day they reach out to government bodies to increase the awareness and acceptance worldwide. They invite everybody who can contribute to get in contact with us for:
- Technology Cooperations
- Business Cooperations
- Government Cooperations
Register & Manage
Registering your copyrights is the first and essential step in managing your digital content. The core of CONCENSUM is the immutable Global Copyright Register for digital content.
- First you identify yourself
- You upload your images
- Your images will be immutably linked to you as an author
- You will receive a certificate
Monitor & Protect
Once you have registered the copyright for your images at CONCENSUM, all your images will automatically be protected by continuous monitoring for online use by technology partner COPYTRACK. You will be informed within your CONCENSUM account, once they detect an online use of your images.
With just one click you can see where your images are used worldwide. A CONCENSUM account comes with free COPYTRACK access, that provides you with risk-free global post-licensing, as well as, an enforcement service.
Concensum research service for companies allows image buyers or basically anybody to reverse search images. This is a helpful tool to find out who is the creator/owner of an image or help you check whether you have licensed this image already within your organization. You can check the Global Copyright Register or general web results of our database. This is a major step towards transparency in the copyright and image licensing market.
Tips for securely storing your Concensum
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.