About Cosmo Coin
Cosmo Coin (COSM) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. Cosmo Coin has a current supply of 923,000,000 with 670,780,888.574 in circulation. The last known price of Cosmo Coin is $0.005899 USD and is up 3.59% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 7 active market(s) with $23,487.97 traded over the last 24 hours. Connecting customers and companies through a mutually beneficial beauty ecosystem
If a company utilizes information provided or created by customers, the information providers get rewards with using blockchain in a completely transparent manner.
For business models that self-create extra values using such information, both the platform and data providers shall share rewards in order to continue the improvement of the platform.
Company participants contribute to the stable operation of the Cosmochain ecosystem by actively and fairly utilizing customers’ data.
Protect the Privacy
In the process of realizing the ecosystem, sensitive information of individual players or information with data values should not be publicly disclosed. Personal data consumers submit through DApp, the amount of tokens consumers acquire, and details of marketing fee payment that brands make will be managed internally for privacy and preservation of data value. At the same time, Cosmochain will increase the credibility of fund inflow, outflow, and circulation by designing a structure that can transparently disclose the fund flow of the overall ecosystem.
The areas in Cosmochain in which tokens are utilized are largely divided into two – Ecosystem where consumers, brands, distributors and consumer platforms participate to exchange values with one another, and Market where market players can freely transfer or exchange tokens.
As for exchanges in the Market, holders of the tokens may exercise their rights based on their free will. Yet in the Ecosystem, there must be regulations to protect each players’ rights, as well as a structure that can restrict the transfer of tokens based on the regulations. For this purpose, Cosmochain constructs and operates two tokens which can be used in each of the sectors, and an interface that performs the conversion between two tokens.
Token circulation within Ecosystem
Circulation of funds within Cosmochain ecosystem can be defined as the sum of all transactions which involve exchange of values between the main players- consumers and beauty brands – based on the consumer-centric database secured within Cosmochain. But, merely establishing a structure that enables exchange between specific players is not adequate for actual, effective circulation of funds.
Tips for securely storing your Cosmo Coin
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .