COSS (COSS) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. They has a current supply of200,000,000 COSS with 119,372,705 COSS in circulation. The last known price of COSS is $0.071915 USD and is up4.07% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 9 active market(s) with $73,271 USD traded over the last 24 hours. More information can be found at https://coss.io/..
COSS Wallet stands for Crypto One-Stop Solution. They are your one-stop shop for all things crypto: an exchange, an e-wallet which supports a broad variety of tokens, a platform for ICO launches and promotional trading campaigns, a fiat gateway, a market cap widget, and more
Keep track of all your transactions recorded and verified on the blockchain.
Establish your own market and limit orders when trading. Instantaneously exchange BTC and ETH.
Store your funds safely in a digital wallet protected by advance security features.
COSS Wallet Transfer your funds seamlessly between your digital wallet and the exchange within a single application.
COSS token generates an entire cryptocurrency portfolio to its holders derived from fees within the COSS system when cryptocurrency transactions take place. The token holders are rewarded with payouts in all cryptocurrencies supported at coss.io for utilizing the platform and the exchange.
CFT token is an exclusive token on the COSS.IO platform and allows users to pay trading fees at a discounted rate.Paying the trading fees with CFT will earn you a 25% discount on the trading fees. CFT used as fees will be included in the FSA on COSS.IO.
COSS (Crypto-One-Stop-Solution) is a revenue-generating token on Ethereum designed to sustain the Crypto One Stop Solution platform, which aims to boost the massive adoption of cryptocurrencies. The COSS token generates an entire cryptocurrency portfolio to its holders derived from cryptocurrency transaction fees within the COSS platform. This process is called the The TOKEN-BASED FEE SPLIT ALLOCATION (FSA), in which transaction fees are split in half by the COSS DAO and distributed equally between COSS and COSS token holders. Through this process, 50% of all transaction fees generated by the platform are shared among token holders.
The cryptocurrency wallets come with the main security benefits that all traditional cryptocurrency exchanges offer. These benefits include two-factor authentication, back-end cold storage, and email confirmations.
Also, the COSS wallets allow you to trade between currencies without the waiting times users endure on decentralized exchanges like Changelly and Shapeshift. In the future, the exchange hopes to add fiat functionalities so that you can withdraw to fiat instantly too, much like Coinbase allows now.
In a somewhat troubling development, a quick survey of the exchange’s site did not provide any readily discoverable details on transaction fees. Other users have reported fees on being in the ballpark of 0.20 percent per trade, though this has not been independently verified at press time.
But trades aren’t the only source of fees on : so too are withdrawals. Withdrawal fees are different from coin to coin, so the amount you’ll have to pay will vary, there is a popup in your profile section which details the fees for each currency.
Tips for securely storing your MOAC
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .