CoTrader (COT) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. CoTrader has a current supply of 20,000,000,000 COT with 15,728,056,896 COT in circulation. The last known price of CoTrader is $0.000016 USD and is up 11.31% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 4 active market(s) with $43,997 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
CoTrader is airdropping up to 5,000 COT tokens to every community member. Follow them on all required social platforms, complete all the required social tasks and submit your details to the Telegram bot to receive the tokens. Also get 2,500 COT for every referred friend. You can complete additional tasks provided by the bot to receive another 2,500 COT. (optional). COT is already listed in Coinmarketcap. CoTrader re-opened the airdrop in June 2019!
CoTrader’s is the world’s first trustless investment funds marketplace for cryptos and ICO futures. It’s MVP is live on testnet at demo.cotrader.com. CoTraders can invest together with the best proven fund managers. Unlike competing platforms, CoTraders investment funds can be managed without ever sending the funds to anyone. Fund managers’ fees and performance history are transparent and proven on the blockchain.
CoTrader is the Uber of Investment Funds and is LIVE on the ETH Mainnet. It’s the world’s first blockchain investment funds platform democratizing the $85 trillion funds industry. COT is trading on HotBit, IDEX, Bancor, EtherFlyer, and more exchanges added constantly. Anyone can create or join a crypto hedge fund, set fees & see proof of funds’ past ROI. Investors called cotraders can invest with the best fund managers, called traders, without sending the traders their crypto assets. Investors can withdraw their assets from any fund at any time.
CoTrader is a platform that uses blocks to solve the problems associated with direct damage to the user, and a loyalty program that is implemented by the poor and increased obligations to the company as a result of too many loyalty programs use the score. CoTrader integrate points to CoTrader token (COT) and provide the user with the loyalty program. For the lowest cost with maximum security. In addition to the reliability and low transaction cost, CoTrader using the technology of the block chain to eliminate the middleman, providing users and partners with the result that makes more sense.
Tips for securely storing your CoTrader
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.