Crave.cc (CRAVE) is a cryptocurrency. Crave has a current supply of 22,927,368.103. The last known price of Crave is $0.005727 USD and is up 0.00% over the last 24 hours. Spacious and stylish, the Crimson Crave wallet displays crimson and cream boldness in a handheld package. This full-sized wallet is constructed with highly detailed leather for an elegant finish.
Crave.cc is a fully Proof of Stake cryptocurrency which focuses on keeping the anonymity and privacy of its users, ultimately allowing for untraceable transactions. Features include masternodes, Zerocoin Protocol enhancement, governance system, LightX instant send, and an advanced and friendly user interface.
CRAVE embraces true anonymity. Zerocoin Protocol allows for direct anonymous payments between parties by breaking the link between an address that receives funds and the subsequent transaction that spends these funds.
Governance & Budgeting
An implemented system to give the community a voice to vote on proposals and the direction of the project. Up to 9% of block rewards are allocated to project development.
Masternodes help facilitate instant transactions, maintain privacy of transactions, and play a crucial role in the voting process of the governance system. Multiple masternodes can run on a single IP address on any port, with monitoring capability in the wallet.
The Crave.cc wallet, website, and several other materials will be completely overhauled for your experience (see roadmap).
Coinomi Wallet :
The blockchain wallet trusted by millions. Securely store, manage, and exchange Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more than 1,770 Tokens and Altcoins.
Native support for over 125 blockchains, including:
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Monero, Tron, Ethereum Classic, Dash, NEM, ZCash, Doge, Decred, Bitcoin Gold, Algorand, MonaCoin, Horizen, DigiByte, Komodo, Verge, ZCoin, Aion, Energi, Stratis, Syscoin, PIVX, Vertcoin, Groestlcoin, Einsteinium, NavCoin, SmartCash, Peercoin, LBRY Credits, Viacoin, Smileycoin and many more.
The Crave Wallet
Designed for maximum usability, our wallet serves as the interface from which you can send and receive payments. Additional functionality includes staking, starting and tracking masternodes, minting and spending zCRAVE for enhanced anonymity, and much more.
Tips for securely storing your Crave.cc
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .