Cryptomillions is lottery platform based on Blockchain and Smart Contract technology that provides the most fun, secure and transparent experience while contributing to social causes. Integrating traditional lottery players thanks to our fiat gateway. Using our APP, players can play 24/7 worldwide and use our unique “Shake and Play” to pick numbers, WIN and donate to the cause they feel more connected to.
Cryptomillions is the disruptive agent that will change forever the $300 billion a year in sales industry of state-run lotteries. We rely on blockchain and smart-contracts to be able to disrupt this market. A team of highly experienced developers and entrepreneurs, with over 40 years of combined experience, working towards a common goal.
Token Basic Information
|Social Media||Facebook, Twitter, Telegram|
|Total Token Supply||600,000,000 CPMS|
|Whitepaper||Click Here For View Whitepaper|
|Website||Click Here For Visit ICO Homepage|
Lotteries have been around for hundreds of years, but face issues driven by growing evidence of them being highly vulnerable to manipulation. Lottery players deal with difficulties such as:
- Getting their printed tickets damaged or robbed.
- Having to find a place where tickets are sold.
- Uncertainty on the use of funds that are donated.
- Poor communication of drawings, dates, winners…
Traditional lotteries have always existed but face issues driven by growing evidence of them being highly vulnerable to manipulation. Thanks to the technology Cryptomillions is based on we offer:
- Full transparency of each transaction
- Random Number Generation or RNG and
- Automatization of Payments and Donations
Cryptomillions mission is to deliver the most fun, secure and transparent online lottery and gaming experience to our players and to contribute to social causes through donations.
Cryptomillions vision is to transform the lottery sector revitalizing the core values of lotteries, with a refreshing twist of empowerment, engagement and top notch technology appealing to traditional players and new ones!
Global lottery market
Lotteries have been in existence for hundreds of years and have a proven business model. For 2017, the World Lottery Association reported a total of $300 billion of annual sales of their associated lotteries, covering over 140 lotteries worldwide in more than 80 countries.
The global lottery market comprises of a variety of games – the lotto, quizzes, numbers games and instant scratch-off instant games. Across a range of prizes and rewards. In 2017, global lottery sales grew by 3.8% over the previous year.
Transformation of the Global Lottery Market
The transformation of the worldwide lottery market is already underway and is expected to continue to be propelled by investments in technology, growing focus on digital sales and tapping into new customer groups from different geographies.
Smartphones are rapidly becoming the device of choice for purchasing tickets online and this transformation could fuel growth. With lotteries contributing a meaningful share in GDP and generating tax revenues, more countries are expected to ease regulations and liberalize the market, spurring growth.
The opportunity to disrupt this market, and the attractiveness of doing so, is massive. With governments offering their own lotteries, there was really no way for private companies to compete. That is, until blockchain and smart contracts came along.
How Cryptomillions Works
The process of selecting numbers, playing, and checking winners will be achieved at lightning speed! And everything will be done using our Cryptomillions App.
Comparing Cryptomillions with Other Lotteries
Cryptomillions have been clients of different lotteries for a long time. From local ones in Europe like Euromillions, Superenalotto and ONCE, to the very well-known US based Powerball and Mega Millions. We have also used ticketing services such as Trillonario, which allows one to buy lotto tickets from anywhere in the world, at a very high cost.
To be fair, till recently technology didn’t allow us to have a peer-to-peer lottery. So the old model of having a centralized organization running the lottery was the only option. Besides, most older business models become too big to remain agile. So, even when technology changes, it takes them too long to adapt. Let’s use the example of Amazon, which has put many companies out of business, including big names like Barnes and Noble, Toys R US and Sears.
Some of these businesses may not be completely out of business, but are in bankruptcy mode or dramatically scaling down to survive. Cryptomillions are making playing fun and engaging people in helping us grow via social media and through the collaborative work of adding and monitoring foundations.
Common Features of Lotteries Across the World
- Printed Tickets: These tickets are checks to the bearer and may get lost, stolen or damaged. In such events, the funds would not be collected or may be collected by someone else.
- Inefficient: Buying takes time. You need to find a dealer that is open when you wish to buy. And to collect your prize money, you need to contact authorized dealers. Also, to check for winning numbers, one needs to find a newspaper, website or dealer.
- Lack of Transparency: There’s no visibility into where the funds are being used, which foundations are benefiting from the lotteries, what happens to unclaimed prizes and many other such questions. All these are addressed by Cryptomillions.
- Odds and Pricing: Lotteries across the world have recently hiked ticket prices and changed the odds of winning by increasing the total numbers available to choose from and making a winner as unlikely as being eaten by a shark! In fact, the higher ticket pricing and lower odds of winning have created the illusion of a massive increase in jackpots in the recent past, an example being Powerball reaching over $1 billion. Payment its immediate and for the full amount of the prize.
- Risk: Apart from the risk of losing your ticket, you also run the risk of being mugged if you’ve just won a large sum.
How to play in Cryptomillions
- Download the Cryptomillions App.
- Login using your Facebook, Google or email account.
- Add balance with your credit card or Cryptowallet.
- Select the game of your choice.
- Select your numbers with our “Shake and Play” feature (this uses the gyroscopic function of your mobile to generate random numbers) or manually.
- Turn on notifications and you will be notified about every drawing before it takes place. After the drawing, winners will be notified via the APP and email.
Minimum viable product
During a year Cryptomillions have focused on developing our backend, and the MVP of our App which is now ready. This milestone was crucial to standout from the crowd and to demonstrate our ability to accomplish what we plan.
After debugging we will launch drawings for our community, generate a POC and make final adjustments before our launch in Q4.
Also Read – Click Here for Read All ICO Review
This article is writing on 4 May 2020 based on information available online & news portal. If you feel it’s outdated or incorrect, please write here to update it. Mail us: email@example.com Or Whatsapp Us- +13098896258
Not all the websites Whi listed in Top List are 100% safe to use or investment. We do not promote any of those. Due diligence is your own responsibility. You should never make an investment in an online program with money you aren’t prepared to lose. Make sure to research the website. So Please take care of your investments. and be on the safe site and avoid much losing online.