After a successful closed beta launch where thousands of crypto-miners took advantage of impressive profitability levels compared with other mining platforms available, Cudo Miner today officially launches in open beta.
This intelligent GUI miner with in-built multi-algo switching technology is designed for both pro and novice miners. Why? Cudo Miner automates the mining process meaning once set-up, miners can sit back and allow Cudo Miner to work its magic.
As well as being intuitive and automated, Cudo Miner is incredibly smart. At all times, Cudo Miner’s software ensures the most profitable coin is mined – dependent on factors including hardware and movements in the market.
For the pros or more experienced miners, Cudo Miner finally starts to bridge the gap between GUI miners and traditional command line miners with an advanced settings page to preset optimisations on both, a per algo and per GPU basis.
This provides rig miners with the confidence to select ‘Auto’ mode should they wish, knowing that Cudo will change preset configs based on the most profitable coin to mine, without surrendering any mining performance.
Cudo Miner offers a huge amount of features designed to optimise mining performance and profitability. These include:
- POWERFUL WEB CONSOLE – offers access to mining performance data to help provide a holistic view of every aspect need to optimise mining operation.
- USER FRIENDLY INTERFACE – automation features makes it accessible for experts and novices.
- PROFITABILITY DOUBLED – Week long comparison testing showed Cudo Miner is currently more than twice as profitable compared with other miners available.
- THIRD PARTY MINERS – Third party miners can be enabled, including Z-enemy for Ravencoin and EWBF for Bitcoin Gold, to improve mining performance. Additional third party miners will be enabled on a regular basis.
- WILL SUPPORT MULTIPLE COIN – multiple coins to choose from. Cudo Miner will switch these out to ensure the most profitable coin is being mined.
- VARIETY OF PAYMENT METHODS – users can be paid through Ethereum or Bitcoin at launch, with more coins to come.
- MINING IN THE BACKGROUND – For novices, Cudo Miner will continue to mine in the background when in idle mode. Importantly, Cudo Miner won’t impact on performance.
- GPU OVERCLOCKING – built-in GPU overclocking features will impact positively on profitability, bridging the gap between traditional command line and GUI miners.
- ADVANCED SETTINGS – Pros with a specially built mining rigs can maximize earnings by tweaking algorithms on the “advanced settings” page, where they can also see the results of all their benchmarks. This is currently a time consuming manual task run via other mining software.
The company’s founders, Matt Hawkins and Duncan Cook, were motivated to create an accessible and simple-to-use mining platform after discovering the huge amounts of spare computing power on laptops, PCs and servers – with hardware often idle 60 percent of the time. Enter Cudo Miner, a platform that capitalised on this waste opportunity.
To start mining with Cudo Miner, please visit the Cudo Miner website.
Cudo is a team of miners, techs and entrepreneurs. We’re passionate about creating good with technology and we see blockchain and cryptocurrency as an amazing opportunity to do this. Our aim is to make a positive impact in the world for good and for technical change.
We want our technology to be a sustainable and ethical solution.
For further, press information, please contact:
+44 (0) 1753 656 661