Dabanking aims to create an independent and powerful blockchain that enables the creation of dApps for entertainment. DABANKING is a Dapp entertainment platform with top leading developers having many years of experience and set the goal to become a prime company in Dapp development.
DABANKING focuses on the core elements of transparency, safety and value creation to bring financial resources and entertainment to people around the world. The first phase of DABANKING concentrate on using the foundation of Ethereum Blockchain, then developing its own platform which has been built by the founding team to cooperate with other developers to expand the ecosystem.
DAB is the basic token of DABANKING, which is solely exploited by energy in Mining Wallet and increasingly difficult over time. The maximum total supply of DAB tokens in a Smart Contract is 200,000,000 DAB and the only way to get a DAB Token is to use a “Mining Wallet”.
Dabanking creates a token distribution strategy and develop community creatively. Using the theory of the POC protocol, the distribution of DAB token creates a fair and safe exploitation environment for investors, promising a compelling promotion among community as well as increase value for DAB token.
Best 3 Wallet For Storing DABANKING
1. Gold Wallet
GoldWallet “is a gift for developing your community (determined by new investors who register with your reference link). You will get. Shop millions of handmade and vintage items on the world’s most imaginative marketplace
2. Blockstream Green Wallet
Blockstream Green is the Bitcoin wallet you’ve been waiting for – sending and receiving bitcoin on the go has never been this smooth. You don’t need to choose between convenience, security, and control. Liquid support: Create a multisignature wallet now also on Liquid. Move Liquid Bitcoin and Issued Assets to and from exchanges in 2 minutes with finality. Trade seamlessly, and own your Bitcoin.
3. Ledger Nano S:
Ledger Nano S is a hardware wallet that can easily be plugged into any USB port. It supports multiple coins and tokens. It has an OLED screen and a side button on the device. You can use the button to view and check all your transactions and your balance in the wallet. It is backed by a great support team and is constantly under development and will include more currencies in the future. The security features are quite strong in Ledger Nano. It is secured by passphrases, PIN codes and seed keys that makes it one of the most popular and secured wallets in the ERC20 platform
Tips for securely storing your Dabanking
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.