About DAV Coin
DAV Coin (DAV) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. DAV Coin has a current supply of 1,380,276,938 DAV with 608,762,682 DAV in circulation. The last known price of DAV Coin is $0.000533 USD and is down 16.90% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 5 active market(s) with $3,287 USD traded over the last 24 hours. Blockchain-based transportation protocolEnabling a Decentralized, Peer to Peer, Global Transportation Network.
DAV’s protocol allows anyone to utilize transportation services or put their own manned or autonomous vehicles on the network, creating a decentralized peer-to-peer transportation ecosystem.
Decentralized Ride Hailing
DAV Coin Drivers and passengers can now communicate directly with each other using Blockchain, with no middleman taking part of the revenue.
Convenient City Transportation
Access convenient transportation around your city and earn DAV Tokens to charge your bike or scooter.
Decentralized Manned Deliveries
Send and receive packages with the push of a button with decentralized manned deliveries on the DAV Coin Network.
Blockchain means to transportation
Autonomous Drone Deliveries
Drones communicate with each other and service providers for deliveries, charging, and maintenance.
DAV Coin Supply carriers pick up material, navigate to their destination, and are paid for services autonomously.
Autonomous Ride Sharing
Get a ride from an autonomous car or share your own car on the network and earn DAV Tokens.
DAV Coin is a framework of open-source Software, open-source Hardware, and a free decentralized marketplace where anyone can buy and sell autonomous transportation services. Our technology consists of three major components.
DAV allows autonomous vehicles to discover each other, as well as service providers, and clients around them. DAV implements decentralized node discovery using a peer-to-peer protocol that does not rely on a central server. Instead, nodes are listed in a distributed hash table which can be accessed in an extremely efficient way.
DAV defines a library of standardized communication protocols for various transportation scenarios. This communication is divided into two groups:
- on-blockchain communication done directly by calling smart contracts and through events emitted by those smart contracts
- off-blockchain communication done peer-to-peer using DAV’s protocols
Trustless Cooperation Tools
DAV Coin Trustless cooperation between buyers and sellers of transportation services is achieved using a series of specialized smart contracts. These smart contracts enable multi-party contracts between buyer, seller, and when needed, between arbitrator, insurer, and others. These contracts are tied in directly to the DAV token, guaranteeing financial resolution for transactions between multiple parties without requiring any pre-established trust.
Best 4 Wallet For Storing DAV Coin
1. Ledger Nano S:
Ledger Nano S is a hardware wallet that can easily be plugged into any USB port. It supports multiple coins and tokens. It has an OLED screen and a side button on the device. You can use the button to view and check all your transactions and your balance in the wallet. It is backed by a great support team and is constantly under development and will include more currencies in the future. The security features are quite strong in Ledger Nano. It is secured by passphrases, PIN codes and seed keys that makes it one of the most popular and secured wallets in the ERC20 platform
2. Trezor Wallet
TREZOR is a Bitcoin hardware wallet and launched in August 2014. It was the first Bitcoin hardware wallet, offering secure cold storage plus the ability to spend with the convenience of a hot wallet.
TREZOR is a small, key-sized device which connects to your computer with a USB cable. It stores your Bitcoin and cryptocurrency private keys offline and signs transactions. It can be safely used on a malware infected computer.
3. HB Wallet
HB Wallet has been developed by Bacoor Inc. – a tech company based in Kobe city, Japan. The wallet allows users to store Ethereum, ERC20 and ERC223 Tokens. Users will also be able to sync the same wallet across multiple devices by using different versions of HB Wallet, which include iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows.
4. Guarda Wallet
Guarda web wallet is the first multicurrency light wallet on the crypto market. It supports the most popular coins and their tokens including BTC, ETH (+ERC20 tokens), ETC, Zcash, Ripple, DASH and more crypto are going to be featured! All cryptos can be purchased right within the wallet with a USD card.
Tips for securely storing your DAV Coin
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.