Founded in 2017, Decoin Cryptocurrency is an exchange designed by the crypto community for the crypto community. The mission is to provide a maximum-security exchange that has an easy-to-use interface for novice users, and advanced trading features for industry veterans. Decoin’s ecosystem also includes a coin called DTEP, which is powered by an independent blockchain using a PoS consensus algorithm.
They are led by an experienced team of fintech experts, financial professionals, and experienced traders. DecoinExchange mission is to provide a maximum-security exchange that has an easy-to-use interface for novice users, and advanced trading features for industry veterans.
To Start Trading WithDecoin Cryptocurrency Indian Residents First Have To Sign Up For An Account By Following The Steps Below.
Step 1. Click On The “Login/Signup” Link On The Top Right Hand Corner Of The DecoinCryptocurrency Website.
Step 2. In The Form, Fill In Your First Name, Last Name, Mobile Number, Email ID And Password.
Step 3. If You Have A Referral Code, Enter The Code While Creating Your Account.
Step 4. Submit The Form And Wait For An Activation Email To Be Sent To You.
Step 5. Click On The “Confirm Email” Link In The Activation Email.
Step 6. After Your Account Is Activated, You’ll Be Sent A 6 Digit One Time Password (OTP), Which You Have To Enter After Logging Into Your DecoinCryptocurrency Account.
Decoin offers a volume-based fee schedule. As users increase trading volume, they reach a higher tier and enjoy lower trading fees. The different tiers are outlined in the table below.
They also have Maker and taker fees – two different types of fees that you may be subject to on a the Decoin exchange.
Discounted Trading Fees DTEP Coin Holders are eligible to a 50% discount on trading fees when using the DTEP coin as a payment. DTEP holders interested in receiving this discount should login to their account, go to account settings , and enable the Discount Trading Fees by pressing yes.
Taker fee: When you place an order that is immediately filled in its entirety, you are subject to a “taker fee.”
Maker fee: When you place an order that does not fill immediately, you are subject to pay a reduced “maker fee.”
We have 97% of our tokens rest in cold storage while the other liquid 3% is fully backed by insurance providers. Our team constantly monitors the platform, wallet, and ecosystem to constantly improve end-to-end security and minimize the risk for attack surfaces.
To protect your Decoin account, we have configured your security settings by default. To view or change your current security settings, please visit www.decoin.io/trade/account/settings to check the status of your account
Two-factor authentication (2FA)
2FA allows our team to add another layer of security for online account access. This extra layer of security is required for any login, generation of API keys, and all withdrawals. 2FA configuration is performed via Google Authentication or Twillio.
Authentication & monitoring tools protecting your account
Login data is kept, analyzed & tracked for uncommon activity
IP Address changes detected to prevent session hijacking
Limit access to your account from specific IP address
Decoin’s team monitors all ecosystem withdrawals and identifies every unusual activity using the latest technology.
The withdrawal process is enhanced with malware protection for your browser.
Decoin community members set the one specific address where funds are transferred to.
Referral Program Main Rules
Get ready to earn between 35% and 70% when your friends trade on Decoin.
01.Make sure you have copied the url with your unique referral id in it before sharing the url.
02.Share the referral URL on your website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or wherever you’d like to share with friends.
03.You will receive the corresponding Referral Bonus from the transaction fee, each time your friend completes an order.
04.The % of Referral Bonus would be as follow:
a) You get 35% Referral Bonus, if you hold less then 5000 DTEP
b) You get 70% Referral Bonus, if you hold 5000 DTEP or more
05.All the Referral commission would be credited in your Exchange wallet in the corresponding coins, your friends traded in.
06.There is no limit to the number of friends a single account can invite.
DTEP Security holds two operating licenses with the Estonian Financial Intelligence Unit. License Number FVR000812 is for providing services to exchange virtual currencies against fiat currencies, and License Number FRK000708 is for providing a virtual currency wallet service. Customers FIAT funds.
One of Coinworldstory's longest-tenured contributors, and now one of our news,ico,hyip editors, Verna has authored over 6900+ stories for the site. When not writing or editing, He likes to play basketball, play guitar or visit remote places. Verna, to his regret, holds a very small amount of digital currencies.