Dero (DERO) is a cryptocurrency. Users are able to generate DERO through the process of mining. Dero has a current supply of 18,400,000 DERO with 6,856,939 DERO in circulation. The last known price of Dero is $0.924257 USD and is up3.04% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 7 active market(s) with $25,700 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Dero Wallet is the first crypto project to combine a Proof of Work blockchain with a DAG block structure and wholly anonymous transactions. The fully distributed ledger processes transactions with a twelve-second average block time and is secure against majority hashrate attacks. Dero will be the first CryptoNote blockchain to have smart contracts on its native chain without any extra layers or secondary blockchains.
Why choose Dero
DERO is the industry leader with innovation and features DeroDAG technology, Bulletproofs and a TLS encrypted network
DeroDAG Blockchain with Bulletproofs
51% Hashrate Attack Immune
Fully Encrypted Blockchain
Dero Atlantis combines the Cryptonote protocol with directed acyclic graph and Bulletproofs DAG implementation builds outs the main chain from the DAG network of blocks which refers to main blocks (100% reward) and side blocks (8% rewards). Side blocks contribute to chain PoW security and thus traditional 51% attacks are not possible on the network. If The network finds another block at the same height, instead of choosing one, include both blocks. Thus, rendering the 51% attack futile.
Dero Rocket Bulotprooef
Ten Times Faster Than Regular Bulletproofs. While a typical Bulletproof takes ~15 ms to verify, Dero’s Rocket Bulletproofs only take ~1.5 ms. Range proofs have a size of ~4 kilobytes for 64 bits of precision, with Bulletproofs the proof size is only 672 bytes, which greatly reduces the blockchain size.
Bulletproofs are a cryptographic technique that reduces the space needed for zero-knowledge range proofs in anonymous transactions. In anonymous transactions, the exact amounts are hidden, but the network still has to make sure that the transaction is valid (e.g. no coins are generated out of thin air).
Dero Web wallet is alpha software. Core Wallet Version: UI Version: 0.0.0
Copyright project This project is covered by the company license. This is the first crypto project to combine a Proof of Work blockchain with a DAG block structure and wholly anonymous transactions. The fully distributed ledger processes transactions with a twelve-second average block time and is secure against majority hashrate attacks. Theu will be the first CryptoNote blockchain to have smart contracts on its native chain without any extra layers or secondary blockchains.
Tips for securely storing your Dero
To ensure the safety of your NEO, GAS or any other coins, remember the following tips:
- NEO is indivisible. NEO is indivisible, which means the smallest unit of NEO will always be one. Remember this when transferring tokens between wallets.
- Research first. Before choosing any wallet, make sure you’ve thoroughly researched its features, level of security and overall ease of use. This will help you find the right wallet for safely storing your NEO.
- Watch out for scams. Many popular cryptocurrencies attract attention from fraudsters and criminals who try to con crypto holders by setting up scam wallets. Double-check the URL of any wallet website, and make sure you only download files from reputable providers.
- Update your protection. Antivirus software provides a crucial layer of protection against hacking attacks, so make sure the security on all your devices is up to date.
- Cherish your private keys. Without your private key, you can’t access your wallet. With this in mind, make sure all your keys are stored somewhere secure and that you never share them with anyone else.
- Pick the perfect password. The more effort you put into creating a strong and complicated password, the more secure your crypto tokens will be.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .