Dinastycoin (DCY) is a cryptocurrency. Users are able to generate DCY through the process of mining. Dinastycoin has a current supply of 1,901,914,722 DCY. The last known price of Dinastycoin is $0.000084 USD and is up 0.00% over the last 24 hours. Each wallet has its own address. Tell other people this address so they can send you funds.
When someone sends you funds, you can’t tell who sent it to you (unless you want them to know it). Similarly, when you send funds, the recipient does not know that you sent it, unless you tell them you are. Because fund movements are kept private, no one can say how rich someone else is.
This is very different from Bitcoin, in which the wealth of all and the people with whom they have transacted are a matter of the public domain. Dinastycoin’s privacy is important to prevent others from knowing how rich you are and to prevent them from spying on how you spend your money. It also keeps commercial transactions confidential to competitors.
Ethics, competence and knowledge are the fundamental principles. The decentralization of cryptocurrency combined with the idea of a solidarity and social community allow us to have completely new and innovative services. Furthermore, the advanced and dedicated software platform for community, store and cryptocurrency management is an innovative and distinctive element compared to other cryptocurrencies.
Find out more…
Dinastycoin provides users with a completely anonymous payment scheme, implementing ring signing technology that allows them to sign a message on behalf of a group. The signature only shows that the message was created by someone from the group, but all possible accessions are indistinguishable from each other
One Time Key Not Connected
Even if outbound transactions are lost, everyone can still be able to see the payments received, and then determine your income. However, using a variant of the Diffie-Hellman exchange protocol, a receiver has multiple unique addresses derived from its single public key. The funds are then sent to these addresses which can only be used by the receiver, and it would be impossible to trace these payments
Transactions Without Risk
No one is able to spend the same money twice, even if all his signatures are anonymous. Each signature contains a key image, ie a fingerprint of the secret key. It is based on a unidirectional encryption function, implying therefore that given only the key image it is impossible to restore the corresponding secret key. These key images are used to prevent double spending.
DinastyCoin protects your money with the most secure and modern encryption algorithms. They are impossible to identify. The attempted attack itself would require the immense amount of electricity of an expensive and powerful supercomputer. You are the only one who can access your wallet.
Proof Of Work
The proof of work (egalitarian proof of work), also used by Bitcoin, acts as a voting system. It is essential that all participants have voting privileges during the voting process. DinastyCoin brings this equality with its egalitarian proof of work, using the built-in CPU instructions, which are very complex and too expensive to implement in special-purpose devices, but perfectly suited for normal PCs.
Why Like DinastyCoin
By registering for DinastyCoin, you have your own e-shop, completely free and geolocated, to sell your products and receive payments in DinastyCoin immediately and in complete safety, maintaining the maximum level of privacy for your customers.
For those who also have a proprietary e-commerce site, a gateway can be integrated via API json RPC and web service to add DinastyCoin as a payment system.
Also available is the free app to receive and manage payments even from your physical store and always have all movements under control wherever you are.
Your privacy and that of your customers is completely safe thanks to Dinasty Coin, nobody will be able to trace or recognize your profiles.
Tips for securely storing your Dinastycoin
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .