DMarket (DMT) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. DMarket has a current supply of56,921,773 DMT with 50,216,064 DMT in circulation. The last known price of DMarket is $0.226188 USD and is down2.78% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 9 active market(s) with $1,042,218 USD traded over the last 24 hours. More information can be found at https://dmarket.com/.
DMarket Connect Gaming Universes
DMarket is the first, decentralized, global marketplace for trading digital game assets. It is scalable and offers cross-platform support connecting all gaming universes. Gamers can trade any virtual item from any game. Instead of game developers and distributors regulating the demand, instead it is created by the market. Game developers will be focused on creating unique and desirable gaming content that gamers will want to own and trade. Similarly, gamers will want to show off their game achievements to the community.
Items Are Available on DMarket
There are two types of assets available on DMarket. The first type is a virtual Steam item. This Steam item is an in-game asset this is available for a specific game. At the moment there is a horde of items available for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. There is also a DMarket Blockchain item that is an internal blockchain item that can be traded on the DMarket blockchain.
Digital Game Assets
Digital game assets are any in-game item such as armor, weapons, gems or potions that have value and can be traded between gamers. There are various types of digital assets.
Firstly, there are games that have their own in-game currencies. Also, any other in-game items, skins and modifications (mods), music and sound effects are some of the many digital goods that can be traded.
Currencies Are Accepted on DMarket?
Users can sell Steam items for US Dollars (USD) or DMarket items for USD or DMC, the internal DMarket cryptocurrency. Users can buy Steam items for USD or DMC or DMarket items for DMC. In order to sell Steam items on DMarket, users have to connect their Steam account to their DMarket account. DMarket blockchain items can be traded without connecting to Steam.
How Does the DMarket Work?
Users have to register on DMarket. This creates a DMC wallet for them where they can store their DMC currency and DMarket items. The DMarket platform also has its own block explorer. All wallets and transactions are recorded in the public blockchain.
DMarket Wallet is a simple and secure mobile crypto wallet. It supports assets of two types: cryptocurrencies (DMarket Token, Ethereum, DMarket Coin, all ERC20 tokens) and DMarket blockchain items (or Assets.) DMarket has recently released anof the wallet. You can also learn more about the latest added features on Android version.
Tips for securely storing your DMarket
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.