The DomRaider Token was created following DomRaider’s ICO back in September 2017. It is a digital asset meant to enhance auction processes around the world, making them easier, safer and faster. From September 2019, the DRT will be implemented as an exclusive token for Auctionity, allowing the community to buy and sell NFTs with a dedicated currency.
DomRaider (DRT) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. DomRaider has a current supply of 1,300,000,000 DRT with 591,500,000 DRT in circulation. The last known price of DomRaider is $0.001204 USD and is up 5.67% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 6 active market(s) with $830 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
DomRaider’s Initial Coin Offering was the first ICO to be held in France. By the end of the funding period in October 2017, 560 million DRTs had been sold, raising a total of 6.9 million euros in just a month. Investors from 115 countries took part in the project, amounting to more than 7,000 token holders.
ERC 20 Token
The DomRaider is an ERC20 token that was issued following DomRaider’s ICO in September 2017. It operates on the Ethereum blockchain, and uses the BigchainDB database as well as an IPDP infrastructure to eliminate massive load consensus delay.
The DomRaider used to be the auctioneer’s currency on the platform, allowing users to host any auction and earn part of the final sell price. Starting September 2019, the DRT will be implemented on Auctionity as a brand new auction currency.
As it was issued to hold an ICO, the DomRaider Token is also tradable on various exchanges, including HitBTC, EtherDelta and Bancor. You can trade DRTs and check the current rate below this section.
560 million DRTs
DomRaider Initial Coin Offering was the first ICO to be held in France. By the end of the funding period in October 2017, 560 million DRTs had been sold, raising a total of 6.9 million euros in just a month. Investors from 115 countries took part in the project, amounting to more than 7,000 token holders.
MyEtherWallet is an open source web wallet and its user interface is very easy to use. It is completely secure as it is an offline wallet and it stores no personal information or data of its user in its server. Users have full control of its private keys and hence it is very secure. MEW is a hot wallet so it is recommended not to store large amounts in this wallet. However, it can be used along with Ledger Nano S and in that case it comes completely secure and can store bigger amounts of funds. MyEtherWallet can also be used to store coins on Trezor and Ledger Nano through its web browser.
Tips for securely storing your DomRaider
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .