Dovu (DOV) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. Dovu has a current supply of 963,761,390 DOV with 399,758,698 DOV in circulation. The last known price of Dovu is $0.000583 USD and is up 9.07% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 2 active market(s) with $5 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Prospective subscribers are advised that they must carry out their own research on the the issuer of the Token (“Issuer”) , the people, technology, business plan and use cases of the proposed network and the Token including on the securities underlying the Token. Any terms and conditions entered into by subscribers in respect of the acquisition of securities and Tokens are between them and the Issuer and TokenMarket is not the seller of such securities or Tokens.
TokenMarket has no legal responsibility for any representations made by the Issuer or third parties in respect of any securities or the Token sale and any claim for breach of contract must also be made directly against the the Issuer of the securities and Tokens.
Earn DOV tokens for sharing your mobility data or making small but important changes to your travel behaviour.
Dovu Spend your earned tokens on mobility related products or services within our ecosystem of selected partners.
Create your own tokenised mobility service with seamless peer to peer transfers between DOVU wallets.
Dovu Maintain control over the data you choose to share (and get rewarded for) with realtime access controls. Disable or remove access at any time.
The DOV token makes it simple to capture and reward value. DOV is an ERC-20 token you earn and spend by sharing and changing the way you travel. This Token offer is brought to you in association with TokenMarket. Whilst we take care to try to ensure that the persons involved in this Token sale and the proposed technology base for the Token are credible we do not warrant that the information provided in the documentation is true accurate and not misleading nor that the proposed Token will function as intended or expected or that they will be fit for any particular purpose.
Tips for securely storing your Dovu
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .