Dropil (DROP) is an crypto-trading platform that includes a suite of market analysis tools. The automated tools and bots on its network are underpinned by machine learning algorithms and artificial intelligence. This includes DEX (decentralized exchange), Max (smart wallet), and Arthur (arbitrage). DROP is the ERC-20 token used on the Dropil network.
Dex makes automated trading easier than ever before with unmatched diversification and dynamic logic swapping. Jade offers a personalized automated trading experience.
Signals & Analysis
The smart arbitrage & signals bot Arthur assists you with a wealth of information to alert you of the best arbitrage opportunities and other market factors as soon as they happen.
Max – a diverse cryptocurrency wallet that is smarter, safer, more flexible, and most importantly, simple – while still being more robust than others available.
Powered by Drops
Drops are an Ethereum based ERC-20 utility token that power all of Dropil’s products and services that make up the Dropil ecosystem.
The Bitcoin Gold Core wallet is the official full-node wallet of the digital currency, and it stores your private keys on your computer. As well as sending, storing and receiving BTG, it even allows you to mine BTG.
It is available for Linux, Windows and Mac OS, and is a secure storage option which allows you to manage and control your BTG holdings, and is one of the best bitcoin gold wallets online as per the bitcoin gold website.
Link: Desktop Wallet
Free wallet a developer of more than 20 crypto wallet apps for a variety of coins and tokens, has launched the world’s first dedicated Bitcoin Gold Wallet. Free wallet was one of the first wallet developers to announce full support for Bitcoin Gold and is a Multi Wallet app, which is currently available both on iOS and Android. Just like any other Free wallet app, the new wallet allows not only to store and conveniently transfer BTG safely but also to exchange smoothly to and from other coins right in the app, with only a couple of taps. And is one of the best bitcoin gold wallet for IOS.
Please be informed that Freewallet is a custodial wallet service and you won’t have access to your wallet private keys when you are keeping your coins in Freewallet.
Link: Freewallet Link
#3 Ledger Nano S
The Ledger Nano S is exceptionally one of the most popular hardware wallets available which looks like an ordinary USB drive, but it even features a built-in screen and even transaction confirmation buttons. Known to be simple and secure, the Ledger plugs into your computer through the USB port when its necessary to access your crypto holdings.
One of its main features is the small organic LED screen built into the device, that provides additional protection when you display your private keys. It is proved to be one of the best bitcoin gold wallets.
Link: Ledger Nano S
The Trezor hardware wallet is yet another popular choice for anyone who wants to store their crypto offline and is the most secure hardware wallet, cheaper than Ledger. Trezor is a USB-style hardware wallet that has been designed to provide protection against the threat of keyloggers which might record the keystrokes necessary to gain access to your funds. Trezor does this by creating or generating a randomized PIN code every time you want to access your wallet and by displaying it on the LED screen of the device, so it’s for your eyes only.
Tips for securely storing your Dropil
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.