Embleema blockchain network offers a novel way to put patients at the center of clinical research by letting them own their health data, disrupting the slow, costly, manual and opaque process by which low quality health data is currently collected by pharmaceutical companies through Contrat Research Organisation, to monitor the efficacy of new investigational drugs.
Embleema believe Blockchain technology is the ideal standard that can provide patients, healthcare professionals, health insurance payers and providers a shared, comprehensive, longitudinal, and trusted view of a patient’s medical history. When preserved as a ledger of transactions, a patient’s medical history is clearly accessible to all stakeholders with due authorization from the patient, best treatment option can be determined. PatientTruth™ is a Cloud and Blockchain-based software solution that connects to a patient’s different medical records at the various centers of healthcare services, such as hospitals, primary care practices, rehabilitative centers, nursing homes and urgent care centers, and chains them into a consistent, comprehensive, and tamper-proof medical history. PatientTruth™ provides a holistic view of a patient’s medical history across providers and care centers.
|Token for sale
||Click Here For View Whitepaper
||Click Here For Visit ICO Homepage
Some issues faces
Medical record sharing issue
While the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Meaningful Use incentives drove 95% of the hospital in the U.S. to adopt Electronic Medical Records over the past 10 years (Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, Data Brief 35, May 2016), Embleema was not designed to drive interoperability and sharing of medical records. As a consequence, current methods for sharing and distributing patient medical data one provider to another are inefficient and costly to implement, and crucial medical records fail to be properly distributed to each segment of a patient’s treatment pathway.
The Office of Civil Rights of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services reported that more than 15.5 million Electronic Medical Records were breached in the U.S. in 2016, a staggering number. Patient medical records are lucrative targets for hackers and cyber-thieves. According to Experian, an EMR is worth approximately $500 on the black market, which is 10 times more valuable than a credit card number. A Ponemon study estimates the healthcare industry spent $6.2 billion in 2016 to deal with healthcare data breaches.
Real-world evidence market issue
Real world data consists of data relating to patient health status and/or the delivery of health care routinely collected from a variety of sources, including information obtained at the point of care. By using this information, can gain a deeper understanding of a medical product safety and benefits, its additional treatment implications, and its potential limitations. By better leveraging this information, can also enable efficient medical product development by integrating greater complements of safety and benefit information gleaned from clinical care. This is especially true when it comes to important obligation to continue to evaluate products in the post-market setting.
Network connects patient’s
- Embleema various care centers, such as hospitals, primary care practices, rehabilitative centers, nursing homes, medical laboratories and urgent care centers.
- Connected devices, such as wellness and medical devices.
- Reported outcomes and other self-reported health information.
- Genomics and disease-specific data.
Embleema health blockchain
- Node providers who own and operate one or several nodes of the Embleema Health Blockchain. Each node contains the entire Blockchain and can also mine7 the Blockchain in a round-robin Proof-of-Authority protocol, which rewards them with transaction fees paid by network participants when they store data on the Blockchain.
- Distributed App developers who provide personalized services to patients based on the patient record stored on the Blockchain. Such services can be assisting the patient in following his treatment plan, providing information on his disease, connecting him to other patient groups with similar conditions or clinical.
Allowed P2P trading
In Embleema each patient declares in the Marketplace his/her consent in terms of which health records he/she wants to expose, for what period of time, for what usage, to which data buyers. Next, the Marketplace exposes in a de-identified manner the terms set by the patient and the price of each health record set by the data owner, as well as a meta-description of patient record using dimensions such disease, age group, geographical zone, treatment regimen and other relevant dimensions depending on the disease. Once the patient record’s metadata is exposed on the Marketplace, data buyers will query the Marketplace using their patient record inclusion criteria which are desired values for each dimension.
RWE token utility
For data owner: Access the Blockchain to store, share, improve the quality of their health records, sell their de-identified health records on the Marketplace, and receive potential compensation in RWE tokens if they store and share their health records on the Blockchain.
For data buyers: Access the Blockchain Marketplace to purchase health records, and pay their purchases using RWE tokens.
For data quality agents: Access the Blockchain to perform health record quality checks and receive compensation in RWE tokens for doing so.
For miners: Receive transaction fees in RWE tokens for their mining on the Blockchain.
- A Health Record is added every month to each Patient Record in Embleema.
- 20% of Patients will ask for a quality check on half of their Health Records.
- Pharmas are buying a Patient Record at an average price of 2,500 RWE per year.
- Payers are buying a Patient Record at an average price of 1,000 RWE per year.
- Pharmas, Care Centers and Payers are providing 30% of the mining capacity in Year 5.
Market strategy of Embleema
These disease areas were selected because of relative low number of patients concerned, unmet medical needs and strong pipeline of drugs in clinical trials. Lower number of patients allows us to execute their recruitment in a reasonable period of time, patients with unmet medical needs often are highly motivated to share their data to advance research. Pharma companies with a strong pipeline of drugs in clinical trial phase are eager to access Embleema to complement their clinical trial findings and accelerate the FDA’s approval cycle per the Cures Act. Planning for the Embleema Health Network to store or index about 50% of all the patient records in these 5 disease areas at the end of Year 5 of operations, which represents a total count of about 1.6 million patient records.
Benefits of Embleema
- When sharing their identified, comprehensive medical history to providers, providers will make better-informed and safer treatment decisions, no Embleema tokens are required from patients to use this feature.
- When sharing their identified patient records, patients will directly contribute to advance research and real-life monitoring by providing valuable data, and benefit financially from it, while fully in control of their data.
- By sharing this same high-resolution data with authorities, Pharmaceutical companies and Medical Device Manufacturers have an opportunity to share transparently the same data.
Robert Chu, CEO
Alexis Normand, Head of Blockchain Consortium
Nicolas Schmidt, Chief Product Office
Quote This article is writing on 2 August 2019 based on information available online & news portal. If you feel it’s outdated or incorrect, please write here to update it. Mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org Or Whatsapp Us- +13098896258
Not all the websites Whi listed in Top List are 100% safe to use or investment. We do not promote any of those. Due diligence is your own responsibility. You should never make an investment in an online program with money you aren’t prepared to lose. Make sure to research the website. So Please take care of your investments. and be on the safe site and avoid much losing online.