EncrypGen (DNA) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. EncrypGen has a current supply of 70,938,191 DNA with 67,029,977 DNA in circulation. The last known price of EncrypGen is $0.020652 USD and is up 40.27% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 3 active market(s) with $3,121 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
How it works
EncrypGen you have had your DNA tested you may upload your raw DNA data file and create a Gene-Chain profile now. EncrypGen de-identifies the raw DNA data file by stripping it away from name, email, and other sensitive information. DNA data buyers search Gene-Chain profiles suitable for their projects and purchase de-identified genomic data with DNA tokens. Learn how.
Buy DNA tokens to buy DNA data
Bitcoin (BTC), DNA tokens and soon other cryptocurrencies may be used to purchase genomic data and other DNA products and health related services in the Gene-Chain Marketplace. DNA tokens are an ERC-20 based cryptocurrency available on numerous crypto exchanges all over the world and exchangeable for Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) and several other altcoins.
Looking for a business partner
EncrypGen partners with DNA and health science related product and service providers to help individuals manage their data and their health. Learn more about joining EncrypGen’s tokenized, Gene-Chain Marketplace.
On $DNA Tokenomics
EncrypGen suggest ignoring the price of the $DNA token for now. It is not related yet to anything except speculation, and as a utility coin – the sole currency of the Gene-Chain – it should not be speculated upon. It should be used in commerce, and it is being used that way a bit more .
Best 4 Wallet For Storing HXRO
1. Ledger Nano S:
Ledger Nano S is a hardware wallet that can easily be plugged into any USB port. It supports multiple coins and tokens. It has an OLED screen and a side button on the device. You can use the button to view and check all your transactions and your balance in the wallet. It is backed by a great support team and is constantly under development and will include more currencies in the future. The security features are quite strong in Ledger Nano. It is secured by passphrases, PIN codes and seed keys that makes it one of the most popular and secured wallets in the ERC20 platform
2. Trezor Wallet
TREZOR is a Bitcoin hardware wallet and launched in August 2014. It was the first Bitcoin hardware wallet, offering secure cold storage plus the ability to spend with the convenience of a hot wallet.
TREZOR is a small, key-sized device which connects to your computer with a USB cable. It stores your Bitcoin and cryptocurrency private keys offline and signs transactions. It can be safely used on a malware infected computer.
MyEtherWallet is an open source web wallet and its user interface is very easy to use. It is completely secure as it is an offline wallet and it stores no personal information or data of its user in its server. Users have full control of its private keys and hence it is very secure. MEW is a hot wallet so it is recommended not to store large amounts in this wallet. However, it can be used along with Ledger Nano S and in that case it comes completely secure and can store bigger amounts of funds. MyEtherWallet can also be used to store coins on Trezor and Ledger Nano through its web browser.
MetaMask is a bridge that allows you to visit the distributed web of tomorrow in your browser today. It allows you to run Ethereum dApps right in your browser without running a full Ethereum node. MetaMask includes a secure identity vault, providing a user interface to manage your identities on different sites and sign blockchain transactions.
Tips for securely storing your EncrypGen
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the EncrypGen security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, EncrypGen don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.