EOSDT describes itself as the first USD-pegged decentralized stablecoin based on the Equilibrium framework and the EOS blockchain. EOSDT is transparently backed by EOS collateral sitting on smart contracts. EOSDT is leveraging underlying EOS cryptocurrency and aims to add extra liquidity to the market.
A safe-haven currency of nowadays
Transparent by design
Collateralizing EOS cryptocurrency is the only way to put EOSDT into circulation.
1 EOSDT = 1 USD
The on-chain stability mechanisms maintain a 1:1 parity with USD.
Lower collateral requirements
A critical collateralization ratio of 130% offers more flexibility.
EOSDT is designed in a regulatory compliant manner to be considered a cryptocurrency.
Robust technology basis
EOSDT utilizes a tried-and-tested infrastructure of the Equilibrium framework.
Robust price feeds
Oraclized market data facilitates mark-to-market for EOSDT positions.
Agile on-chain liquidation
The liquidation system is comprised of smart contracts and arbitration bots to support wiping out undercollateralized EOSDT.
NUT is used for covering fees, accessing liquidated EOS collateral, and as a governance token.
Security is Lumi Wallet’s primary focus: private keys are kept exclusively on your device. User’s digital assets are protected with high level encryption and cryptography. All funds are held in cold storage and you always remain the sole owner of your cryptocurrency.
Lumi Wallet is anonymous: we do not practice any identity or transaction linking and you can rest assured that we don’t track your IP and no data is stored on servers.
Universal backup is possible due to the use of the HD wallet model – one mnemonic phrase will restore all your token wallets.
Designed to provide flawless operation, Lumi Wallet reduces power consumption and data usage. Lumi Wallet supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, Bitcoin Cash (BCH), and 1200+ ERC20 tokens. The built-in exchange allows you to swap tokens for one another directly in the wallet app at high transaction speed. The exchange rates are fixed and are calculated immediately, regardless of crypto market fluctuations.
Tips for securely storing your EOSDT
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .